Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Só she is not in Bahia :/

I mean, she may want to get back to her kids or go back to her gym and stuff to get in shape again. Adriana doesn't usually work out when she is away from home, unless its NYC. So I can see her going back to miami. She has alot of reasons to go back... Hopefully they are the right reasons.

17 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

No she didn't, nobody has seen her anywhere, not even on Lais And Jasmine's ig stories.

Jas and Lais  posted about leaving. So none of them stayed for the rest of Carnival. Also confirmation this was a job.  Nonetheless, it was a fun job for them

16 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I mean, she may want to get back to her kids or go back to her gym and stuff to get in shape again. Adriana doesn't usually work out when she is away from home, unless its NYC. So I can see her going back to miami. She has alot of reasons to go back... Hopefully they are the right reasons.

But when she was in China for the 1st time. She posted some photos of her workingout

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

But when she was in China for the 1st time. She posted some photos of her workingout

I don't remember her doing that. I have only seen her work out in NYC and Miami, and if they are having the fashion show in a different city, then she would work out there too but only because of the show.

6 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

She posted on her Stories, I will search for you.

Ofcouse she did lol. So ofcourse that is why I have never seen it, this is exactly what I meant earlier lol

You don't have to search :smile: , I understand why I was not familiar with that now