Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

You all say “ so what “ now but if her work is further stalled, y’all will complain again....We have all acknowledged she looks happy and she had a good time and thats great. 

But to be realistic there won’t be many jobs she can do for modelling with her appearance. And she doesn’t seem comfortable with it anyway. We have seen other models work decline because of it. Its why Tyra retired.Adriana usually being motivated to be in the best shape for her job is literally what kept her career with VS going Ed said. So people are going to be worried.Another user thought she didn’t look prepared like the others and that it was last minute for her..thats not good if others would assume she hasn’t been preparing for her jobs.

I hope she will continue to be motivated and take care of herself better ( because she hasn’t only just lacked working out but her diet was also bad most of the time). I can’t be as sure as you all because you never know now since certain people come around alot. Thats why I have said, she is unpredictable around that dude. She doesn’t do things she usually does and is supposed to. Adriana has only gained weight one other time before like this ( to our knowledge), it doesn’t happen often. Thats why rep has been fitness. So you can’t blame others for being  skeptical when she had been home a month basically and that was her time to get in shape, she was already out of it during the maybelline event, but she ended up ganing more weight. Can’t be too sure when she had a month of being at home. Can’t be too sure because when she gets back home, she probably still won’t be alone. And thats what make people frustrated. Its not just that this happened we know she is human, its the how and why. Because she quickly gained her motivation back at a convenient time. And I can’t see her still getting like this if she was in miami alone for a month. 

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

Ig story

Screenshot_20180212-184118.thumb.png.d95214f02bc33019441eac911eb2b65f.png

She's really a fan of that show. Is it that good?

Lol, maybe. But with Adriana, when she likes something, she really likes it lol. Anybody ever seen Malcom in the middle? She reminds me of the Dad, the dude who also played on breaking bad, everytime he got into something, he really got into it lol. I never heard of this show until her tbh

3 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Ig story

Screenshot_20180212-184118.thumb.png.d95214f02bc33019441eac911eb2b65f.png

She's really a fan of that show. Is it that good?

Why would not be good? This serie it is very good. And in one good point it is how the woman are stronger, inteligent and not always need a man Like Lagertha, who is the character that she made the hair and make up. 

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Lol, maybe. But with Adriana, when she likes something, she really likes it lol. Anybody ever seen Malcom in the middle? She reminds me of the Dad, the dude who also played on breaking bad, everytime he got into something, he really got into it lol. I never heard of this show until her tbh

Yes i noticed that too. When she starts once shes really into it. Lol i loved Malcom.

32 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Why would not be good? This serie it is very good. And in one good point it is how the woman are stronger, inteligent and not always need a man Like Lagertha, who is the character that she made the hair and make up. 

Ah ok thanks. I have never watched it before but now it sound good. May i start watching it too.

4 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Atleast people are not saying she looks pregnant bc of her weight 

I think she was paid to be there too

I told you that Metin could influence her to stop to go to the gym... and he get it!!!! I notice this when she posted that text about "empty causes" ...

I haven't been on there but from what a fan told me, the dailymail comments about her were bad. I am not surprised, she honestly does not look good nor like her usual self. I always compared this to when she gained that weight in 2014-2015. Because the circumstances are the same, a man being in her life made her lose track of priorities and fitness. But physically its worse, the last time Adriana looked like that in the face was when she was pregnant,

BDF30689-E88B-4D60-93F8-3E22E45F47DD.jpeg

F21D6414-C280-4869-995F-436B303A0954.jpeg

We all know she isn't.And she was actually cuter pregnant because she still had that glow. But this time she isn't pregnant, so there is no glow. She doesn't look good and the reason why is honestly infuriating.There isn't one aspect of her life she hasn't let him affect and she is honestly messing herself up constantly through him.

Like I said Adriana is always a reflection of who she dates,its scary. Even an insider on this forum confirmed I am right about this...Metin isn't attractive to most, and she isn't looking attractive herself lately. He has gained weight and is never in the gym. She gains weight and hasn't been in the gym much. We all saw how they eat together. somebody needs to talk to her, people have done nothing but wonder what is going on with her since she met him. Her fitness isn't the only struggle she has been having.

11 hours ago, Corner said:

@Souled-Out do you think she was paid to attend the carnival? Genuinely asking if it’s considered a job she should have prepared for 

Probably yes, because she wouldn't be the first model to do this job and on her last IG post, she said she wish she could have celebrated and been there with her mom. They are in two different locations in Brazil, celebrating carnival. So if she just went to have fun and all of that, she would probably be with her family instead and she did say she wishes that was the case in that ocean video she posted. So yeah,  this is a job. That she did not prepare herself for despite spending a month at home. SMH. 2-3 days is not enough time to get back in shape but a month was. Thats why I can't look at this positively. This doesn't have as much to do with her being human as it does her just being distracted and influenced by another person, acting as if she doesn't care that she still has a job that depends on this, as well as her own health because they ate alot of trash, clearly,&  her skin isn't even looking right, its another indicator of how diet was.

This goes beyond her being human.This is Adriana not doing what she knows she is supposed to just because of another individual, who can't do shit for her if she lost her job one day.  Adriana wouldn't be like that if she was alone for a month instead, she loved to work out too much for that anyway. This isn't right because she probably gets paid alot for this, these sponsors/brand are giving her things for this, she could atleast prepare. Thats why I said its not a good thing, that she didn't prepare like she knew she should have. I wouldn't even be annoyed by it if Adriana had gained the weight after spending a month by herself, because you'd really know that someone else's presence is not even an option of why this happened. But in this case it is, and it wouldn't be the first time neither