Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

if she does not take care of herself, she'll be like Rachel Hilbert. That began to gain weight and ended up disappearing because it did not take more work and VS dismissed. I know we're talking about Adriana, a world-known supermodel. But if she does not care the trend will be the same, she should have in mind that she is no more than 20 years old like most new angels and she will take more time to lose weight in compensation to a younger person. She has to open her eyes and stop going on the Metin wave, because he is not bringing anything good in her life, I do not know what she saw in him that made her so crazy in love.

Exactly this is so sad. Its like how far will you let this man go and affect you negatively? Especially a man like him, she could atleast get someone who people could take seriously , and let him bring her down. Settling and investing so much time for someone like him who keeps coming inbetween her and her work, her family, and now her health/fitness is ludicrous. It honestly doesn't looks like he brings anything good to her life, he just intrudes and make sure he gains from being with her. I know we haven't been around them but like you said, she comes off as dark whenever she is around him. But when she isn't her attitude is better and she is taking care of herself the way she is supposed to. I really don't understand but regardless, Adriana can not let him come between her and her damn work and health. She has to draw the line somewhere. Thats just too much, I wish someone would talk with her about it because its another reason to be in fear for her career. The other reason was surely because of him he said it himself (the no empty cause post). Now another reason. And he has shown us he knows what he is doing before, So disappointing. And yes, being this way can hurt her career, remember when Ed said the reason why he respected and still had adriana was because she was so dedicated to fitness and making sure she did what she had to do, for her job as a model, she wasn't seen slacking and doing things that aren't beneficial to her life? He said that, was one of the reasons they still worked with her for so long. She only decides to be that way when metin isn't around now. Thats a problem, he stays too long for that. Adriana is going to mess around and her career will end up vanishing because of how much power she gives him still, like wakeup!

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Atleast he is not in Rio tks God!!!!

Yeah but we have literally seen that she can't even fly back to America without stopping to get him. So who knows how long this will last. Adriana can't fly back home now without picking him up and letting him invade again.

I'm glad to see that she seems to have had a really good time, but I hadn't seen her with such a disadvantaged face in a while :/ I notice her very, very bloated. Although she's still beautiful because (for me) she's the most beautiful face I have ever seen in my entire life. But Adriana is one of those women who, as soon as she gains a little weight, those kgs where they are most noticed are in her face. Because her legs, for example, still look perfectly thin.

But at least she seems very happy in the photos, that's the important thing, so I'm very happy for her.

10 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah but we have literally seen that she can't even fly back to America without stopping to get him. So who knows how long this will last. Adriana can't fly back home now without picking him up and letting him invade again.

Totally Weird how she needs to go to turkey to pick him every time lol maybe to pay for his ticket hahaha.. But I don't think this time Will be this way, he was there for almost 1 month

32 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Totally Weird how she needs to go to turkey to pick him every time lol maybe to pay for his ticket hahaha.. 

Maybe she wanted it that way.  Normal if you have the same destination and can spend a +10 hour fly together. Maybe last time She wanted to see his family too before they fly. We didnt really knew where she was that weekend.

About her weight... i agree that her weight gain is mosty seen on her face first. But im sure she will be back soon in shape even she admitted that she struggles to go back in shape this year. At least she has fun and is with friends like lais and jerome in brazil.

2 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Maybe she wanted it that way.  Normal if you have the same destination and can spend a +10 hour fly together. Maybe last time She wanted to see his family too before they fly. We didnt really knew where she was that weekend.

About her weight... i agree that her weight gain is mosty seen on her face first. But im sure she will be back soon in shape even she admitted that she struggles to go back in shape this year. At least she has fun and is with friends like lais and jerome in brazil.

Agree, plus it's not much of a disadvantage being in Brazil, since there apparently they like women a little "fuller" then in the US. Adriana, Izabel, Lais, and many other Brazilian models, said they weren't seen as attractive when young because they were too thin for the local beauty standards.

I actually enjoy her in these pictures ?! She clearly gained weight but so what? She’ll lose it soon enough and at least she was having a good time and I like how she looked. I wish her skin had a bit of color tho but regradless her skin looks flawless tbh.

2 hours ago, emerald7 said:

What? The last time she was in another country, France no? And then go pick him in Turkey... I don't think she had time to see his people she just went to airport for few hours