Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

40 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

True. But its not even the location mainly but his interactions. He is trying REALLY hard. And we all know why.

I don't need photos to know that.He is staying in a foreign country for almost a month just to please her for whatever reason.What he is selling won't work in the US or the west anyway because it is nothing new and most people view his kind as frauds because a lot of these good will "healers" were exposed so many times that people just don't believe in them anymore.Whatever plan he has won't work,or he will just be a leech.Only thing i have always said about her dating is that she should find someone from the same damn city she lives in.I saw and read enough of him so i fully don't care about him.If she is happy,good for her.I don't know the intimate details of their relationship so no point of me saying how they are based on some pictures.Maybe he is doing evreything possible for the relationship to work,maybe he really loves her,maybe he just sees an oportunity to snag a rich wife and get an american visa and be a leech,maybe all of the above.I never cared that much about her dating life and it's her buissness at the end of the day of what she want's from a man.Maybe she just want's a little slave to do her biding because he sure as hell ain't a alpha and considering her status compared to his,he would just be her little puppy because he will never have her money.

Btw :maybe she doesn't feel like showing the same love in front of the cameras,which is understandable since she stoped sharing anything about him for a while

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

I don't need photos to know that.He is staying in a foreign country for almost a month just to please her for whatever reason.What he is selling won't work in the US or the west anyway because it is nothing new and most people view his kind as frauds because a lot of these good will "healers" were exposed so many times that people just don't believe in them anymore.Whatever plan he has won't work,or he will just be a leech.Only thing i have always said about her dating is that she should find someone from the same damn city she lives in.I saw and read enough of him so i fully don't care about him.If she is happy,good for her.I don't know the intimate details of their relationship so no point of me saying how they are based on some pictures.Maybe he is doing evreything possible for the relationship to work,maybe he really loves her,maybe he just sees an oportunity to snag a rich wife and get an american visa and be a leech,maybe all of the above.I never cared that much about her dating life and it's her buissness at the end of the day of what she want's from a man.Maybe she just want's a little slave to do her biding because he sure as hell ain't a alpha and considering her status compared to his,he would just be her little puppy because he will never have her money.

Surprising I agree. Its funny I, as well as others here, think we have it all figure out until we see them together. Like its literally puzzling. Its weird. Its like watching the NYE footage all over again.

Something is off. And no matter how much he tries, alot of people see that. And for some reason she is going along with it all. Like you said,we just don't know why. Because as far as what our eyes can see, something isn't looking natural or usual. But all of this is costing her. Its really bringing her down and he is in the way between her and everything, even her family.  I say her family because, he has been there for nearly a month. He made it clear he has been staying with her, and so with that, her kids can't just have 24 hours alone with their mom. Sure, they can have some hours if Adriana takes them somewhere, but not a full day.

IDK why she is still letting herself be involved in an obviously toxic relationship. Is she trying to give him another chance? Is she trying to prove people wrong? Does she just want someone to be some needy slave around her? Its something because Adriana has never look so distant from someone the way she has been him lately (not just here but the NYE party).  It looks like she is settling basically. And as I said, she just doesn't seem that happy. Clearly I am glad she stopped worshiping him the way she did, because it was just too much . But I just feel like she has her reason of why she stopped that and why she chose to unfollow him. And its good she stopped giving him that much power, but what makes it toxic is to stay with someone afterwards. After you nearly called it off with him. To top it off, she isn't glowing while with him.

Its clear as day now he is a leech. As soon as she comes home from work, she has to pick him up and he stays for 4 weeks at her home? They didn't even vacation.He is just living with her. That says something else too. They could have went somewhere with all this time because she hasn't done anything.

56 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Surprising I agree. Its funny I, as well as others here, think we have it all figure out until we see them together. Like its literally puzzling. Its weird. Its like watching the NYE footage all over again.

Something is off. And no matter how much he tries, alot of people see that. And for some reason she is going along with it all. Like you said,we just don't know why. Because as far as what our eyes can see, something isn't looking natural or usual. But all of this is costing her. Its really bringing her down and he is in the way between her and everything, even her family.  I say her family because, he has been there for nearly a month. He made it clear he has been staying with her, and so with that, her kids can't just have 24 hours alone with their mom. Sure, they can have some hours if Adriana takes them somewhere, but not a full day.

IDK why she is still letting herself be involved in an obviously toxic relationship. Is she trying to give him another chance? Is she trying to prove people wrong? Does she just want someone to be some needy slave around her? Its something because Adriana has never look so distant from someone the way she has been him lately (not just here but the NYE party).  And as I said, she just doesn't seem that happy. Clearly I am glad she stopped worshiping him the way she did, because it was just too much . But I just feel like she has her reason of why she stopped that and why she chose to unfollow him. And its good she stopped giving him that much power, but what makes it toxic is to stay with someone afterwards. After you nearly called it off with him. To top it off, she isn't glowing while with him.

Its clear as day now he is a leech. As soon as she comes home from work, she has to pick him up and he stays for 4 weeks at her home? They didn't even vacation. Like he is just living with her. That says something else too. They could have went somewhere with all this time because she hasn't done anything.

I never said i have figured it out based on how they look in pictures.I don't know or care really,i don't look at pictures or little video clips to figure out a relationship because they never tell the full story.You haven't seen the entire party or anything they are doing together since then.Not evreything is what it seems.You barely see paps pictures of her or any lately to even say if she is happy or not.He sure as hell doesn't go to parties often so i don't think that is where he is confortable.So if you give someone a second chance means it is toxic?no it isn't because nobody knows why they had an argument and i would bet he didn't dare to touch her,she would probably beat his skinny ass.She was glowing in berlin and geneve and that was after she spent time with him.Kids have school btw,they are never 24/7 with her even if she was single now.Any mother that dates has to deal with this and if she want's something stable,she needs to figure it out.If it was a celebrity you like was staying with her now ,you would not be saying that.Him being there means he want's this to work for whatever reason.And yes,living with someone is going to the next step,not unusual.I know he has a clinic which he owns in istanbull but it was shut down for a while,maybe he has more of them and he can just sit and live off that money for a while.What do you wan't him to do when they have a chef and he clearly isn't into parties?It's not like she is getting him cars and such.Her social media stuff has always been weird,only thing for certain is that she want's this to be private for now.My only fear is that she will invest in his crap because she said in that show about the whole bieber height thing that she would not mind doing something together with her other half and she was serious when she said it.If she isn't happy with him ,then she will break up if you are right,but they are together so clearly she is happy enough.He might be the nicest guy ever but i don't care about his line of work,would take a doctor that worked and studied his whole life and doesn't wan't the spotlight over him.I am done talking about this "healer".I follow Adriana,not him.If she is happy with him,good for her.

3 hours ago, morpheu said:

I never said i have figured it out based on how they look in pictures.I don't know or care really,i don't look at pictures or little video clips to figure out a relationship because they never tell the full story.You haven't seen the entire party or anything they are doing together since then.Not evreything is what it seems.You barely see paps pictures of her or any lately to even say if she is happy or not.He sure as hell doesn't go to parties often so i don't think that is where he is confortable.So if you give someone a second chance means it is toxic?no it isn't because nobody knows why they had an argument and i would bet he didn't dare to touch her,she would probably beat his skinny ass.She was glowing in berlin and geneve and that was after she spent time with him.Kids have school btw,they are never 24/7 with her even if she was single now.Any mother that dates has to deal with this and if she want's something stable,she needs to figure it out.If it was a celebrity you like was staying with her now ,you would not be saying that.Him being there means he want's this to work for whatever reason.And yes,living with someone is going to the next step,not unusual.I know he has a clinic which he owns in istanbull but it was shut down for a while,maybe he has more of them and he can just sit and live off that money for a while.What do you wan't him to do when they have a chef and he clearly isn't into parties?It's not like she is getting him cars and such.Her social media stuff has always been weird,only thing for certain is that she want's this to be private for now.My only fear is that she will invest in his crap because she said in that show about the whole bieber height thing that she would not mind doing something together with her other half and she was serious when she said it.If she isn't happy with him ,then she will break up if you are right,but they are together so clearly she is happy enough.He might be the nicest guy ever but i don't care about his line of work,would take a doctor that worked and studied his whole life and doesn't wan't the spotlight over him.I am done talking about this "healer".I follow Adriana,not him.If she is happy with him,good for her.

I didn't say you did. I say I and OTHERS did. I didn't say you.

She was not glowing in Berlin nor geneve. She barely smiled in Geneve, people thought she got work done and and her smiles were obviously forced in berlin, as I pointed out. And that bad quote about loyalty was when he came back to her. We can't say it was about him, but it was obviously a quote that didn't correlate with happiness. Yes her kids do have school, that makes it worse. That means there is even less alone time with her to have with her kids than I estimated. Even though school isn't on weekends. Not that it matters because Metin has also been there on weekends. It doesn't matter, if he wasn't there, they clearly would have more alone time with her and somebody from actual family.

And I as well as others do think its toxic to remain in a relationship that obviously had her following-unfollowing him like crazy and posting hinting quotes. She made it very obvious how things were like at certain times. She always does. We have never been wrong about that. Thats how those rumors of them breaking up started in the first place. After that he damn near ran to miami when she came back from dubai. That is toxic behavior. Thats not even counting all the things he did, liking those insulting comments about her

I don't think just because he looks different than who she has dated, thats why she is holding on. I can see that but I think its deeper than that. And as I said, its probably something we just don't know. But thats called settling too, if she thinks its bad karma to not date him because his height is different. All we can figure is Adriana wasn't feeling the same about him but she is staying anyway. You don't have to be happy to settle. You can be desperate, you can be forgiving, you can be selfless, you can be too nice, not necessarily happy.

*sigh* Who was the user who said everybody else is just laughing at Adriana for all of this, they might be right :sad: It turns out those dailmail comments actually weren't much in metin's favor. They don't really say bad things about her specifically but her dating choices, especially this one.

But to be real Don Billy, thats what happened. Literally a month before meeting him Adriana was married to herself.

Following ,unfollowing someone doesn't mean toxic.Nobody knows why she did it,that she had a good reason or was being childish about it.If she is that unhappy,she would break up like she did with the others.If people like believing pictures, rumors and social media then go ahead.She didn't make anything obvious other that they had a problem.People in relationships have problems ,nothing toxic about it.When you say her following unfollowing is not a big deal but now somehow it is because it's him.Apparently people can't tell when she makes jokes,she obviously was joking about the 7 feet boyfriends,she was laughing after she said it and she dated shorter boyfriends before metin anyway.To me she is with him,which means she still likes him.If she wasn't happy,she would break up,didn't stop her with all the others..Pictures and social media stuff doesn't mean anything in a relationship.She is human and can be pissed off on other issues then metin.

Edit:people are laughing that she is dating someone way bellow her league.That is shallow in itself,regardless of how he is.And the daily mail is a garbage publication that has been sued multiple times and lost with made up stories,with garbage writers and people that comment based on appearences.

46 minutes ago, morpheu said:

Following ,unfollowing someone doesn't mean toxic.Nobody knows why she did it,that she had a good reason or was being childish about it.If she is that unhappy,she would break up like she did with the others.If people like believing pictures, rumors and social media then go ahead.She didn't make anything obvious other that they had a problem.People in relationships have problems ,nothing toxic about it.When you say her following unfollowing is not a big deal but now somehow it is because it's him.Apparently people can't tell when she makes jokes,she obviously was joking about the 7 feet boyfriends,she was laughing after she said it and she dated shorter boyfriends before metin anyway.To me she is with him,which means she still likes him.If she wasn't happy,she would break up,didn't stop her with all the others..Pictures and social media stuff doesn't mean anything in a relationship.She is human and be pissed off on other issues then metin.

I'm pretty sure some people forget that she is human and gets annoyed at stuff too, that doesn't even have anything to do with her partner.