Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Looking on getty the makeup in the black dress is by far better. The white outfit is great but that makeup did her no favors. I don't even think she had anything on her lips because they were red from being bitten.

I don't like the black dress, and ya'll may be tired of the red lipstick but she looked way better and normal in the second look. I was kind of concerned in those white outfit pictures lol

51 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Looking on getty the makeup in the black dress is by far better. The white outfit is great but that makeup did her no favors. I don't even think she had anything on her lips because they were red from being bitten.

I don't like the black dress, and ya'll may be tired of the red lipstick but she looked way better and normal in the second look. I was kind of concerned in those white outfit pictures lol

The white outfit is better for certain. But she looks old. At least older than she usually does at events. She also looks very tired. I like the make up better in the black dress. She looks like she has more vibrancy. But I have to say that it definitely is boring to see her do the red lip with a black dress. Some of her event looks get kind of repetitive. 

She looks better with the red lip here but better is not necessarily good. And by that I don't mean she doesn't look good. It's adriana. She looks good no matter how repetitive. But I mean that better is not good as in she can choose not do a red lip and still not have to look the way she did in the white outfit.

17 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

The white outfit is better for certain. But she looks old. At least older than she usually does at events. She also looks very tired. I like the make up better in the black dress. She looks like she has more vibrancy. But I have to say that it definitely is boring to see her do the red lip with a black dress. Some of her event looks get kind of repetitive. 

She looks better with the red lip here but better is not necessarily good. And by that I don't mean she doesn't look good. It's adriana. She looks good no matter how repetitive. But I mean that better is not good as in she can choose not do a red lip and still not have to look the way she did in the white outfit.

From her ig stories she almost didn't sleep tonight, and she was buys all day, so she can't look perfectly rested considering this.

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I think it is best she did put on some red lipstick because of whatever happened to her lip lol. I think she like bit it.

I am sure she is tired because she was up until like beyond 3 am last night and she is older. So when she has a lack of rest its gonna be more obvious because she is older. But then again in the black dress she looked less tired, and yeah more vibrant. Maybe because by that time it was later on in the day and I also think the makeup helped better.