Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

11 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

"Love you first"...To me she is sending a message.. and she is more open, responding to people..even said that woman to dm her

The one she asked to dm is a friend, she was at some party with her and her friends last year. Someoney knows if the other one she replied to, @eda_sakalli, saying she is a beautifull woman, is a freind of her too, or just a (VERY lucky) fan? I have never heard of her.

2 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

The one she asked to dm is a friend, she was at some party with her and her friends last year. Someoney knows if the other one she replied to, @eda_sakalli, saying she is a beautifull woman, is a freind of her too, or just a (VERY lucky) fan? I have never heard of her.

The second one is metins friend.

23 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Really? So I won't talk about it anymore... I thought it was a fan..

It's not that she doesn't reply to any fans or regular people she doesn't know ever, for example just a few days ago she replied to this account  https://www.instagram.com/loving_vibrations/ that asked her if she could follow and she replied she would and she did. Or just following that longtime fan and reposting one of her pictures on ig stories. She gets thousands of comments on ig everyday, she can't possibly read or reply to many people, besides the ones she knows in person. And if I remember well her cousin Eduardo said once she doesn't usually like on ig fan posts also to be fair with everyone and not doing favoritisms.

4 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

It's not that she doesn't reply to any fans or regular people she doesn't know ever, for example just a few days ago she replied to this account  https://www.instagram.com/loving_vibrations/ that asked her if she could follow and she replied she would and she did. Or just following that longtime fan and reposting one of her pictures on ig stories. She gets thousands of comments on ig everyday, she can't possibly read or reply to many people, besides the ones she knows in person. And if I remember well her cousin Eduardo said once she doesn't usually like on ig fan posts also to be fair with everyone and not doing favoritisms.

Yes I know..that's why I thought that could be a fan but related to that guy people