Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Ofocurse she uploaded the worst pic of them all together lol

ricky himself uploaded a better pic

I think @dreav1125 took this picture. But there were so many people around (including Rita and Ricky's staff), so she couldn't shoot them from the front.
A while ago, Gigi found her photo on the Web which was taken by Paparazzi and posted it. Then she was sued by the paparazzi for copyright infringement. Since Adriana has many followers, I think that she is careful not to cause such problems.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Ofocurse she uploaded the worst pic of them all together lol

Lol yes, but atleast she posted something from the event. She looked beautiful there.  And shes right, she rarely posts tbt pics. Even i would love to see tb pics when she was younger, photoshoots pre social media time or pics we have never seen before. Same with jerome, he has probably some of the best pics he never posts.

5 hours ago, jamiya said:

I think @dreav1125 took this picture. But there were so many people around (including Rita and Ricky's staff), so she couldn't shoot them from the front.
A while ago, Gigi found her photo on the Web which was taken by Paparazzi and posted it. Then she was sued by the paparazzi for copyright infringement. Since Adriana has many followers, I think that she is careful not to cause such problems.

That makes no sense to me, its a photo of herself that someone else took while “ invading” her privacy. How can they sue her for that? I don’t think ricky would have sued adriana for reposting his photo though lol

19 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

That makes no sense to me, its a photo of herself that someone else took while “ invading” her privacy. How can they sue her for that? I don’t think ricky would have sued adriana for reposting his photo though lol

They do this shit all the time. It happened to Joan S as well