Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She looked great at the event. :heart: I like her hair like this, it's a nice change, but I love her with black hair.
Also I have to add that she and Harvey Specter look great together. ;) :D

Glad to see that she is going to NY, I hope she shoots a campaign, Vogue cover... This year has been a little slow in that regard. I mean not even a Vogue Brazil cover...

I think it was slow because she had that show AND VS used her more than usual this year. I can tell she didn't have the time. The same happened with Ale.

I don't know if next year will be better because her show picked up for another season,and she is still with VS. I hope we see more of her in magazines because Adriana has gotten so much better as a model.

But atleast she had a HB cover that was remarkable status wise.

Crazy how everyone she meets, celebs and models take to her quick. Rare trait for someone of her status. 

bet Rita is kicking herself for not bringing Adriana on to help judge ANTM when everyone was asking for her. (Ashley Graham was the model judge) Oh well, Dri has her own show now and if I recall correctly Tyra is taking the show back herself. 

1 minute ago, 4BWL said:

Crazy how everyone she meets, celebs and models take to her quick. Rare trait for someone of her status. 

bet Rita is kicking herself for not bringing Adriana on to help judge ANTM when everyone was asking for her. (Ashley Graham was the model judge) Oh well, Dri has her own show now and if I recall correctly Tyra is taking the show back herself. 

Yeh .. Tyra will be back in the show. She stopped for take care of her baby! If ANTM was from lifetime as Project runway , maybe it would a chance to have Adri as guest judge.