Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Just now, Miss Bathory said:
7 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

More afterparty HQs from PicturePub.

@Miss Bathory All those pictures you posted are already uploaded, in HQ, on the vsfs 2017 general thread, here :

Ok, I didn't know that I can't post any photo here '-'

I didn't mean that you can't post them here, of course not, sorry if you red it that way, of course you can :smile: It's just that if we repost again all the HQs with direct upload and not through links to file sharing sites (like imagebam etc), a thing I can't do because everytime I embed the code it doesn't show the tumbnails :sad: , we will require hundreds of MBs of server space and since you have to pay for the servres better avoid using more space then necessary. If you know how to post them as links with thumbnails as they are posted in the other threads I'll be gratefull for you to do it :smile: I would do it myself but as I said I don't know how to make them show properly.

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I love the respect they have for EACH OTHER no matter what. Right now, I can not look at a photo of them together without getting sad.

Yes,also i remember when they brought their kids to the rehearsals of the fashion show some time ago.It was sweet:cry2:.They were closer when adri lived in LA.

It was marko's house in beverly hills,they stayed there for a little while.And i distincly remember Adriana and Alessandra talked about bringing their kids backstage at the same time and they said they played together.Never saw pictures i think.It was a while ago.Think they both had only one kid at the time