Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

18 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Hqs from Hollywoodlife. bot the looks are so underwhelming... But she rocks them as usual :wub6yh2cm:

Well, it's not flashy, but I think it's good. More than anything, her makeup and body are perfect! Her smile is wonderful.

This year, for a change, I don't really really hate the outfits..

I like the punk outfit being completely black and with her hair and skin it looks good. The only thing I want to add is that the underwear looks weird with the bodysuit..

don't know how to explain it tbh. 

The Nomadic outfit is ok, the colors aren't that bad, there is some harmony between the colors used in this segment. 

I long accepted the old VS is gone and the new VS won't change, every year they 'recycle' looks but this year it feels like they did a slightly better job, still waiting for the video to really decide LOL 

I like the black... She opening?

Her hair was very simple, but it's good if you compare with others years..I prefer this put by side but ok..

Glad she didn't smile and looks fierce

Edit: saw the video lol she was smiling, pointing, blowing kisses and said thank you.. I prefer a fierce attitude