Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

6 hours ago, Corner said:

Why is she so social media awkward?? She should have posted these when they were new for so many reasons. That’s social media 101

We shouldn't complain too much because at least she is posting... ;) She didn't post much except about American Beauty Star for some time.
But I agree. These should of been posted months ago. And if she wants to post throwback's, one pic is enough...there must be more amazing photos she never posted to share. Also tag people involved in the shoot...I'm sure they would appreciate it. 

She looks great with no makeup  in those candid leaving the gym. :smile: 

2 hours ago, mjmarija said:

We shouldn't complain too much because at least she is posting... ;) She didn't post much except about American Beauty Star for some time.
But I agree. These should of been posted months ago. And if she wants to post throwback's, one pic is enough...there must be more amazing photos she never posted to share. Also tag people involved in the shoot...I'm sure they would appreciate it. 

She looks great with no makeup  in those candid leaving the gym. :smile: 

I agree. She already said she sucked at social media, atleast she is actually posting some kind of work. I think most people on there, don't realize the photos were from months ago anyway. I think (and hope) she is just posting more,just  to post more because she hasn't really done it and thats been slowing up her follower count and stuff. Her feed had been very slow. She was probably told to amp it a little and doesn't feel like taking so many selfies, that probably won't turn out that well anyway.

I don't mind. They are beautiful photos. You're lucky you'd get ANYTHING from her on there

16 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I agree. She already said she sucked at social media, atleast she is actually posting some kind of work. I think most people on there, don't realize the photos were from months ago anyway. I think (and hope) she is just posting more,just  to post more because she hasn't really done it and thats been slowing up her follower count and stuff. Her feed had been very slow. She was probably told to amp it a little and doesn't feel like taking so many selfies, that probably won't turn out that well anyway.

I don't mind. They are beautiful photos. You're lucky you'd get ANYTHING from her on there

That ed is one my favorites.
She is active on Instagram stories, and I hope she continues to be active during VSFS. Since all the girls are traveling alone I hope she only brings her family with her and not Metin, because if he is there we won't get any pics... ;) 

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

That ed is one my favorites.
She is active on Instagram stories, and I hope she continues to be active during VSFS. Since all the girls are traveling alone I hope she only brings her family with her and not Metin, because if he is there we won't get any pics... ;) 

Exactly, last year was the only year she ever tried to actually post good stuff for the show. Literally all the other years, she posted nothing. Everybody else would share things and Adriana would post nothing. Or she'd post a bottle of water or something from there.  I'm afraid last year was just an exception. I hope its not

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Exactly, last year was the only year she ever tried to actually post good stuff for the show. Literally all the other years, she posted nothing. Everybody else would share things and Adriana would post nothing. Or she'd post a bottle of water or something from there.  I'm afraid last year was just an exception. I hope its not

That is one of the reasons why I loved last year's show. It looked like she really enjoyed and she shared so much.
It would be great to see that this year too. And great hair and makeup of course!