Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

8 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

This is what she said in the same interview she talked about the musicians, but she didn't say the exact number of outfits she will have. Very likely it will be 2, but it's not confirmed yet.

Some of the angels ( Romee and Sara) said that they will have 2 fits.. so I'm guess that it will be 2 outifts for all the angels. I really hope that she get the open or the crystals. Did u have the interview?

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

Some of the angels ( Romee and Sara) said that they will have 2 fits.. so I'm guess that it will be 2 outifts for all the angels. I really hope that she get the open or the crystals. Did u have the interview?

Yes the link is there, and also in the motion thread:

http://us.hellomagazine.com/health-and-beauty/12017100924393/adriana-lima-victorias-secret-daughters-heidi-klum/

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

her "fire work" wings were horrible, her exotic butterfly outfit was painfully plain, they didn't even add color to her bra and panties.

I Saw some pic of her fittings and the exotic butterfly had a beautiful boots but in the show they change .. I don't know why they gave theses awful fits for her in 2015. Some of bombshells had some fucking beautiful fits like Izabel, Cindy Bruna and others, this was a little unfair with her .. not even her was happy in the show. I Really would like if she follow the steps of Heidi and Doutzen and creat her own line of lingerie.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

I Saw some pic of her fittings and the exotic butterfly had a beautiful boots but in the show they change .. I don't know why they gave theses awful fits for her in 2015. Some of bombshells had some fucking beautiful fits like Izabel, Cindy Bruna and others, this was a little unfair with her .. not even her was happy in the show. I Really would like if she follow the steps of Heidi and Doutzen and creat her own line of lingerie.

from what I seen, they use the excuse of her seniority. Saying she has been there so long, and the others haven't they get better outfits pretty. Literally one of the people who work there said that. Thats not their logic when it times for Adriana to promote that shitty ass show