Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

51 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think thats why she gets called average more than she ever has these days. Her skin is so pale sometimes now. Some people don't know the Adriana that first came out and she had a little more color to her. That makes her striking. Long time VS will always know because they see her old photos alot more than a regular person. I hope she gets a self tanner or something. The body is already good though

But her skin looks amazing at this stage in her life.I know tanning can affect your skin in a bad way in the long run but it depends on the person.A dermatologyst can tell you about your skin and stuff i think.Think she knows that,she lives in miami,is brazilian and has a pool,she should be crispy most of the year.

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

But her skin looks amazing at this stage in her life.I know tanning can affect your skin in a bad way in the long run but it depends on the person.A dermatologyst can tell you about your skin and stuff i think.Think she knows that,she lives in miami,is brazilian and has a pool,she should be crispy most of the year.

Her skin looks good as far as not have any signs of aging but I am talking about the pigment. Like 2002 VS fashion show color Adriana.

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Her skin looks good as far as not have any signs of aging but I am talking about the pigment. Like 2002 VS fashion show color Adriana.

Yes,a little tan looks amazing on her no doubt.Just think she doesn't do it often to preserve her skin.Her pigment got lighter in time but i think that's just from aging.Hope she would do it for the VS show at least.