Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

+1

I think thats why she gets called average more than she ever has these days. Her skin is so pale sometimes now. Some people don't know the Adriana that first came out and she had a little more color to her. That makes her striking. Long time VS will always know because they see her old photos alot more than a regular person. I hope she gets a self tanner or something. The body is already good though

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think thats why she gets called average more than she ever has these days. Her skin is so pale sometimes now. Some people don't know the Adriana that first came out

If you call her average as she was today they are or blind or haters, she looked AMAZING! A tan would be great, but even withut that and only the usual tanning boot VS does she would still look perfect.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

If you call her average as she was today they are or blind or haters, she looked AMAZING! A tan would be great, but even withut that and only the usual tanning boot VS does she would still look perfect.

Thats true. she still has the contrast of her eyes and like hair color and mouth. But basically, anything with paler skin. Whether they are beautiful or not, is labeled as average now. And more people these days do think Adriana is a full white brazilian. Its that skin being light along with her eyes being light, along with her hair being straight and jet black, which makes her skin look even lighter.

I think the only thing that lets you know now that she is an ethnic person the most now is her eyebrows and them being low and straight and her facial structure. But even those eyebrows get changed to the standard arched ones half the time, making matters worse lol. If she just add a little more color to her sometimes, she'd be good regardless of her eye color and hair being straight and brows being altered