Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

2 hours ago, morpheu said:

@emerald7i can say whatever i wan't as long as mods don't point it out to me.If you say dumb things without substance based on youre fantasy then don't expect a warm response.

Well than dont cry over it when people write what they want. As if you would know much more than the others. Just because you dont agree with her opinion you dont have to bring up her english that way. 

24 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Anyway, she looks great in her selfie, I love how she is one of the few models who's not afraid to upload selfies without any makeup, shows how much of a true beauty she is and that she doesn't need 2000 layers of makeup in order to look somewhat decent.

1+  i love that too, wish more would do that. 

59bf9f7c8d250_19002754_177147219520052_3770359490587656192_n(1).thumb.jpg.ae7bcd42ac10f17762df31bcfa187f9e.jpg

5 hours ago, morpheu said:

@Sophie20you are talking about people that you don't know or will ever know calling them womanizers,freaks.You don't know what happens in their relationships.Her life,her relationships and you talk like you are apart of it ,which you are not.Same with evreybody else.You made fun of him of not being brave wtf?,or not looking masculine and you say you don't care how he looks,be a hypocrite more.You are the superficial one

You talk about Adriana and you don't know her either so what? Edelman wasn't a womanaizer? Hahaha ok! And had a mugshot is a normal thing to you so ok too...these guys had a fame so I can talk whatever I want, I just point the obvious facts.... About Metin I respond her and agree, IMO his looks are not "macho men" and this is obvious again, but like I said the important is what he is like a person... and I didn't make fun, I just said in that photo he was looking brave (just look his face) just it, what is funny about it?

Bye english teacher!!! Lol