Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

On 15/09/2017 at 1:02 PM, MariaL said:

Really? That is weird. And before someone responds he can follow whoever he wants,-I get it, he can. I am not prosecuting him(yet LOL). I just think it's weird that he is into female fashion and not something that has to do with writing or spirituality... But if he follows those models cuz he thinks they're hot, he has the hottest one and should be devoted to her IMO but what do I know

I Agree with U .. That guy doesn't give me a good vibes .. he follows just the most famous models. He give me the golddigger vibes, because since he starts dating with Adriana , he became most know guy .. because of her. MY OPINION is that he is using her for promote himself.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Agree...just don't know why Adriana is showing him that much on social midia...maybe that was Edelman that didn't let her post about him, he didn't want nothing serious... Can't see this relationship like something genuine, to me he is fake

yeah, Adriana showed everybody else. Well, Marko and the gym dude (I forgot his name)

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

But she didn't show how she is doing with metin

Yes she did. There are still more pics and videos, of her and joe that was posted than her and Metin right now. Don't forget the Met, Cannes, when they were in the gym together, mother's day, and when they were on the boat, and when they went swimming. She posted Joe alot actually.

She posted marko often. But she'd just delete them because of the comments. She had to tell people to stop saying the things they did. But Adriana got separated from him in the height of social media anyway.  When she was with marko she was still using twitter mainly  (2010-2013) she posted him on there. But sometimes she had to delete him.

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yes she did. There are still more pics and videos, of her and joe that was posted than her and Metin right now. Don't forget the Met, Cannes, when they were in the gym together, mother's day, and when they were on the boat, and when they went swimming. She posted Joe alot actually.

lol no. We definitly didnt saw in those first three months a lot about Joe. Except paps pics. She waited like 10 months before she posted something on IG with him. Obviously there are more pics with her and Joe than with her new BF because they dated much longer but those things you mentioned came much later from Adrianas IG. At the beginning even her friends deleted pics of her with Joe.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

lol no. We definitly didnt saw in those first three months a lot about Joe. Except paps pics. She waited like 10 months before she posted something on IG with him. Obviously there are more pics with her and Joe than with her new BF because they dated much longer but those things you mentioned came much later from Adrianas IG. At the beginning even her friends deleted pics of her with Joe.

I wasn't talking about timing but in general how much. We were discussing which guys she showed on social media with her, how much, and why (because it was probably based on how serious the relationship is). Thats why Julian, who she never even showed, was also discussed.

Keep in mind she got with Joe before her divorce was actually finalized. People frown upon others who are already seen with someone even though they aren't officially divorced.  I remember her posting him very quickly after they got back together from their first break up.

2 hours ago, morpheu said:

Not sure which is worse,youre english or logic lol.

Dont be rude. You can express your opinion in a different way. Its true, going after him is childish but responding that way even more. Change, how you react to others opinion.

It seems we here probaly never will like her bfs she's dating. But like souled out said we never should have cared about that topic in the first place. At the end people can share their opinion but time will tell if he is the right one. I hope he isnt using her. Because many of her friends are wishing it, that it works this time.

@Sophie20you are talking about people that you don't know or will ever know calling them womanizers,freaks.You don't know what happens in their relationships.Her life,her relationships and you talk like you are apart of it ,which you are not.Same with evreybody else.You made fun of him of not being brave wtf?,or not looking masculine and you say you don't care how he looks,be a hypocrite more.You are the superficial one

@emerald7i can say whatever i wan't as long as mods don't point it out to me.If you say dumb things without substance based on youre fantasy then don't expect a warm response.

Just now, emerald7 said:

For me it works. Are you using IG on google chrome or on your phone?

On Chrome, and I even found a way to make it work on Firefox, but the browser it's not the problem: I checked a live map online of the areas where there are ig issues, and mine is one of them (and Central Europe in general has many of those), so I guess it's because of that. I hope they fix it soon.

Isn't all this talk of her relationships supposed to be in the General Discussion topic...? :/  

Anyway, she looks great in her selfie, I love how she is one of the few models who's not afraid to upload selfies without any makeup, shows how much of a true beauty she is and that she doesn't need 2000 layers of makeup in order to look somewhat decent.