Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

What? Unfollow him? I don't think so...he unfollowed her too and this doesn't make sense, they probably fight, she unfollowed his foundation too...I didn't know he was in NY that day.... This is just weird and in repeat mode on... I agree @MariaL, he doesn't give me good vibes either

He wasn't in ny that day, thats thing. She surely wasn't with him at that time. It was when she was posting herself and her cousin

45 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

He wasn't in ny that day, thats thing. She surely wasn't with him at that time. It was when she was posting herself and her cousin

Well it seems he wasnt with her at the events but i think he was still in ny.

About the unfollow/follow thing we may reading to much into... she did the same with sebastian and he unfollowed her too.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

Well it seems he wasnt with her at the events but i think he was still in ny.

About the unfollow/follow thing we may reading to much into... she did the same with sebastian and he unfollowed her too.

And I know for a fact sebastian still supports her and stuff. Don't ask how but I know.

IDK Adriana be weird with the whole following and unfollowing thing. She has unfollowed people who she is still cool with and who are cool with her. We literally won't know until she says thing for herself. But in general Adriana is weird when it comes to social media lol

How do you know he wasn't in NY? For what I know he is with her in usa...(he will follow her around the world? He doesn't work?)... 

Well I think when it cames to boyfriends it's diferent, when she start this unfollow/follow things start geting not the "happiest"...  She made this with all the others... And to me a person who unfollow other isn't for a good reason lol

12 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

How do you know he wasn't in NY? For what I know he is with her in usa...(he will follow her around the world? He doesn't work?)... 

Well I think when it cames to boyfriends it's diferent, when she start this unfollow/follow things start geting not the "happiest"...  She made this with all the others... And to me a person who unfollow other isn't for a good reason lol

Exactly! Well a writer hasn't to go to a regular office, he can do it wherever he wants of course, but staying in hotel in NYC, go to concerts (whenhe was in the Hamptons) and basically staying in vacation all the time costs, and he doesn't seem rich enough to afford this lifestyle for almost three months like he did. Guess who is paying...

10 hours ago, The iora said:

He's a writer but he followed model. Barbara, Cara, Karlie, Behati, Gigi. :D Emm. 

Really? That is weird. And before someone responds he can follow whoever he wants,-I get it, he can. I am not prosecuting him(yet LOL). I just think it's weird that he is into female fashion and not something that has to do with writing or spirituality... But if he follows those models cuz he thinks they're hot, he has the hottest one and should be devoted to her IMO but what do I know

11 hours ago, The iora said:

He's a writer but he followed model. Barbara, Cara, Karlie, Behati, Gigi. :D Emm. 

I think I get your point..but Adriana is the most famous in Turkey right?

Looking this photos I just can say that they don't fit at all, look his face... is he brave? Lol... he is looking skinner

9 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I think I get your point..but Adriana is the most famous in Turkey right?

Looking this photos I just can say that they don't fit at all, look his face... is he brave? Lol... he is looking skinner

He look more younger and shorter. I don't think he's skinner. From the picture during their boat trip in Turkey, he doesn't has some muscle . May be no fitness or playing sport. For me he doesn't look masculine.