Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Why hasn't she posted anything from this week? Its been one of her best NY fashion weeks and she hasn't posted nor thanked the designers. They gave her big roles at their show and she gained massive attention from it. Where is her team?? Because the one thing she did post about nyfw came from herself. Its her team who supposed to post her work and projects

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Why hasn't she posted anything from this week? Its been one of her best NY fashion weeks and she hasn't posted nor thanked the designers. They gave her big roles at their show and she gained massive attention from it. Where is her team?? Because the one thing she did post about nyfw came from herself. Its her team who supposed to post her work and projects

+1
She looked incredible opening Philipp Plein and closing Rihanna's show... LOVED her walk on both shows.:wub6yh2cm::heart: I wish she posted some pics from events too. Her outfits/makeup has been amazing at all of them.
I think that is the reason it looks like she has been ignored at events (I know somebody wrote that earlier). She doesn't post anything, or she doesn't tag people so they don't do it too often either...

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

+1
She looked incredible opening Philipp Plein and closing Rihanna's show... LOVED her walk on both shows.:wub6yh2cm::heart: I wish she posted some pics from events too. Her outfits/makeup has been amazing at all of them.
I think that is the reason it looks like she has been ignored at events (I know somebody wrote that earlier). She doesn't post anything, or she doesn't tag people so they don't do it too often either...

Yeah, she has had a very good and active nyfw, but if you look at her social media, you literally can't tell. You'd think she only went the Icons event, When in reality, she has gotten a good amount of work and has been all over in the media. It makes no sense to me that nothing is being posted about it on her account. I'm not sure where the blame is put though. Is it Adriana being weird on social media (which she often is) or is it her team not doing what they are supposed to and not keeping up. I do think its usually the model's team that posts the work. She has used her Ig stories to post behind the scenes things. SO its really her wack team. Adriana has done too much this week for it to be ignored