Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

2 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Why do you think that?

Because they aren't good friends or close enough to each other, like Irina or Doutzen are with mertalas. And I thought the party will be only for the closest people. But it doesn't matter anymore, cause there was invited a large crowd that has nothing to do with the hosts, and I'm glad they didn't ignore Adriana.

8 hours ago, crista said:

Because they aren't good friends or close enough to each other, like Irina or Doutzen are with mertalas. And I thought the party will be only for the closest people. But it doesn't matter anymore, cause there was invited a large crowd that has nothing to do with the hosts, and I'm glad they didn't ignore Adriana.

It's just me who thinks that she was a little be ignored in the party? I think that lately she has been ignored by the people and she has became a little bit of lonely.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

It's just me who thinks that she was a little be ignored in the party? I think that lately she has been ignored by the people and she has became a little bit of lonely.

No, she had more pictures there than models like candice who had more pictures of themselves when arriving, which is a given. Adriana had some of the most pictures from inside and ofc when arriving.

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

No, she had more pictures there than models like candice who had more pictures of themselves when arriving, which is a given. Adriana had some of the most pictures from inside.

She even didn't had photos with Doutzen , who she always had some friendship even after she left VS .. I Remember when Adri was more funny , and since she had a relationship with Julian and what happend in the Met Gala , the people starts ignore her and she stop use more the social media, what it's sad.

She even didn't had photos with Doutzen , who she always had some friendship even after she left VS .. I Remember when Adri was more funny , and since she had a relationship with Julian and what happend in the Met Gala , the people starts ignore her and she stop use more the social media, what it's sad.

She is funny on her IG stories.

Adriana hasn't even been to parties like the met, since the met. She left Cannes early because of work for IWC. She was seen with other models during CFDA. She was with a few models yesterday and the day before that. You literally just saw her with irina, Maria, and Arlenissa. I mean Arlenissa has even been around Adriana's kids, thats how much they have hung out. But Adriana has never been that cliquey nor known to have many true friends in the industry she hangs out with. Thats never been her. She isn't like Alessandra and Candice. People have made that observation about her a long time ago. And people haven't stopped saying good things about her nor her character so, I think its just you. Especially since we are literally eeing her with other models. She is not going to be seen with the models you want to see her with everytime. It happens, and not just with her. We haven't seen candice and behati together for a while. Or Ale with Izabel.

12 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She is funny on her IG stories.

Adriana hasn't even been to parties like the met, since the met. She left Cannes early because of work for IWC. She was seen with other models during CFDA. She was with a few models yesterday and the day before that. You literally just saw her with irina, Maria, and Arlenissa. I mean Arlenissa has even been around Adriana's kids, thats how much they have hung out. But Adriana has never been that cliquey nor known to have many true friends in the industry she hangs out with. Thats never been her. She isn't like Alessandra and Candice. People have made that observation about her a long time ago. And people haven't stopped saying good things about her nor her character so, I think its just you. Especially since we are literally eeing her with other models. She is not going to be seen with the models you want to see her with everytime. It happens, and not just with her. We haven't seen candice and behati together for a while. Or Ale with Izabel.

I Didn't say that she's not funny anymore and not even that she was not with anyone .. I Said that SINCE what happened in the Met Gala with Julian .. she became a little more closed and not that she isn't funny or things like this. I Know that she left Canner Earlier because of IWC and I didn't say Anything about Cannes , I Said about what happend in MET GALA , THAT SINCE THIS PARTY , SHE WAS NOT SEE AROUND ON SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE BEFORE. In any moment I said anything bad about her! 

she's had times when she doesn't post for a while before the met gala as well.Since she had an IG account she's done this from time to time.She left miami with her whole family because of a hurricane so not unusual she doesn't post often considering her house will be devastated when she will go back ,because her house is on a little island and it is on a manditatory evacuation list.Also if they are not pictures with her and other models together all the times it doesn't mean they are not friends or something.People can meet and talk without taking pictures of each other you know and pictures inside the party you don't really see that often where she can talk and meet people.

I Didn't say that she's not funny anymore and not even that she was not with anyone .. I Said that SINCE what happened in the Met Gala with Julian .. she became a little more closed and not that she isn't funny or things like this. I Know that she left Canner Earlier because of IWC and I didn't say Anything about Cannes , I Said about what happend in MET GALA , THAT SINCE THIS PARTY , SHE WAS NOT SEE AROUND ON SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE BEFORE. In any moment I said anything bad about her! 

you said people were "ignoring" her, so I took it as that

Adriana was never friends with models that much... the only one more close was Oluchi I think, and she didn't keep friendships for a long period.. idk who is her best friend... and she isn't close to brazilian models too, maybe Lais now, she likes Ana Beatriz and Ale but they just work together and talk not friends...

And she isn't a hard party girl, like what is burning man?? Everyone was there but she never went (Marko was there like always, he is a hard party guy)