Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

2 hours ago, ramires said:

she is in istanbul rn. Didn't she say im going to come back next year? what changed? :idk:

she said to that nurse that she will see her when she will visit antalya and in her IG post about those rumors, she said soon.If she said it at the turkey fashion show ,how could she know she would be in a relationship with this guy?

5 minutes ago, The iora said:

As I asked on Sunday. Did she read 'Istanbul' book from this IG' pic. But I dont know it's old or new pic. 

IMG_2900.PNG

It's from 2014, she was shooting the Veet commercial,  that was the opening scene where she had to come out of an elicopter (the seats were she is are from it). She had the magazine in hand because of that, you can see that she was holding something paper on the actual comerical, before getting out:

So Metin came to USA just a couple of days. I don't think so. He might be with her during she stayed in New York or before that. But no picture. Just think that why he has posted their picture in IG before they went to Turkey. May be I over thinking. However I hope that he'll be the good guy for her.