Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Just now, Souled-Out said:

smh she will put a man over everything.

I could undersant if it was her husband and he was going to fly away for Mars for years, so it was the last time they could see each other in a long time, but loosing one of the most important job of the year for a guy she met a month or 2 ago, and she spent only not more then a week togheter, is just foolish. Sorry, I geninely adore this woman with all my heart, but this time she did a huge mistake. And that idiot too, if he cared for her he would respect her job, not making her lose a thing like this.

^  If thats the case i would agree with you.

But i think they met in new york after her vacation at the hamptons and maybe went together to LA?? Doubt she would miss the holiday commercial or come later. But still wondering if she's will have the same screentime as the other models. Or just separate with Ale.

2 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

I could undersant if it was her husband and he was going to fly away for Mars for years, so it was the last time they could see each other in a long time, but loosing one of the most important job of the year for a guy she met a month or 2 ago, and she spent only not more then a week togheter, is just foolish. Sorry, I geninely adore this woman with all my heart, but this time she did a huge mistake. And that idiot too, if he cared for her he would respect her job, not making her lose a thing like this.

I agree if that is the case but she did comment on ed razek IG that she will be there and ed tagged her in his last photo so she will be there eventually or allready is.The thing is we don't know when they met in the hamptons ,before she left for LA or after.Or she allready shot for the commercial while in new york but i doubt that.

8 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Adriana will never learn.. to me this guy is fake sorry, and I'm not buying this... again

I am with you, also considering that if he wanted to keep things private, as he stated in multiple occasion, he wouldn't have posted that picture, and nobody would have even know about this meeting. Now it's on every Turkish site.

5 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I am with you, also considering that if he wanted to keep things private, as he stated in multiple occasion, he wouldn't have posted that picture, and nobody would have even know about this meeting. Now it's on every Turkish site.

It's just an IG post.Adriana posted about them together,so it isn't strange that he would do too.I don't like the guy as much as anyone but they are featured in one way or another daily there anyway.

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Agree..he doesn't want things private, in fact he never wanted

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Agree..he doesn't want things private, in fact he never wanted

She isn't even being private neither. Which is also not good, because what if things don't work out, AGAIN. And she has to delete all the posts AGAIN. And then her breakup goes viral AGAIN and people start looking at her weird because she was so public with this guy and rushed the relationship with him only for it to turn out to be nothing, AGAIN.

As someone said, she never learns. I am amazed how at this point she treats every guy she is with the same. She rushes the relationship, she is super public, she puts the guy before her career and everything else. Like, where is your damn guard Adriana? Her last few breakups have been very horrible and some embarrassing, how could she continually treat every man like she has never been hurt or fucked over before. Thats insane. 

7 hours ago, emerald7 said:

^  If thats the case i would agree with you.

But i think they met in new york after her vacation at the hamptons and maybe went together to LA?? Doubt she would miss the holiday commercial or come later. But still wondering if she's will have the same screentime as the other models. Or just separate with Ale.

If she somehow doesn't end up in aspen, I will say thats why.

people, don't jump into conclusions. I'm sure she will be in aspen any day now, as someone said - ed tagged her and she herself said she will be there. What other proof do you need?

How much time is left before the end of shooting? 1 day? So let's feel indignant after the filming, if she still doesn't take part of the commercial.

1 hour ago, DolceGabbanaLove5 said:

Today's the last day for the VS holiday commercial though. If she isn't in Aspen today, will she not be in the commercial at all or will they shoot her part later? I'd hate for her to not be in the commercial at all because of BeautyCon and being with her boyfriend. :sad:

Beautycon was two days ago, I wouldn't even blame it. She's not even mentioning traveling there or being there, but she posts her and her boyfriend though. :dry: . I know someone said we should wait but I am looking at it this way for two reason. 1. We have seen that it already could happen with candice. 2. This would not be the first time Adriana has missed out on a job she was supposed to do because of a guy she was just dating. She didn't do her superbowl gig because of julian earlier this year... So if she ends up not shooting for today, I wouldn't even be disappointed because she will do something like that but its gonna make her look baaadd and its just not good for her career to be that way.

But we will see if she does shoot today

12 minutes ago, DolceGabbanaLove5 said:

Today's the last day for the VS holiday commercial though. If she isn't in Aspen today, will she not be in the commercial at all or will they shoot her part later? I'd hate for her to not be in the commercial at all because of BeautyCon and being with her boyfriend. :sad:

is today really the last day?? didn't know that.

So many fans are asking Ed on Insta where adriana is. We have to wait. Does someone like the few Behind the scene pics with the cowboy theme for this years holiday commercial?

2 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

So many fans are asking Ed on Insta where adriana is. We have to wait. Does someone like the few Behind the scene pics with the cowboy theme for this years holiday commercial?

Yes. Today is the last day.... I really hope she is there.

I kind of like the cowboy theme. It's different then usual. Maybe it would be good. But I would love to see Adri in it, and then be the judge of it. ;)

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

Yup, Sara said it.

Its just crazy and annoying I think for fans to see all of this behind the scenes stuff going on and for something that is important, but there is none with Adriana. Especially since she has so many VS fans. After like three days worth of shooting, they are gonna get anxious. I am only worried because she has a boyfriend lol, sometimes she does stupid things when she has a guy. Another user said someone from VS crew does have photos to post of her.... Its just weird for nobody to be sharing any material of her at this point. Including herself. I mean she had  no problem sharing a pic of her and metin. Why be the only angel to not share you are with VS for a holiday commercial?

IDK how I feel about the cowboys stuff. Its different I know that and I do like that its different. But I am not sure if VS will pull that off right lol. I really don't think I will care though, I just want Adriana to be there because its her JOB and responsibility. I am not even sure if I will watch this years show, even with Adriana still being an angel. VS has officially lost its magic for me. Even when Adriana showed she was shooting with VS a month ago, I couldn't even bring myself to be excited then.