Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Just now, morpheu said:

didn't she cut her hair some months ago?remember she had an ig story or something and after it wasn't really that short

You are right, and it's true that usually she keep them long anyway, but imo the longer the better on her, they make her even more beautifull giving a fairy tale princess vibe, and also considering how naturally gorgeous her hair are.

16 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

You are right, and it's true that usually she keep them long anyway, but imo the longer the better on her, they make her even more beautifull giving a fairy tale princess vibe, and also considering how naturally gorgeous her hair are.

yeah i agree but it looks great short too, for me.

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I didn't know..thanks! This explain..

They kept it pretty low key, not posting too much on social media outside that ig pictures from yesterday. A friend of mine from tumblr sent me these 2 pictures form a private ig account, I post them here but please don't share them outside this forum because they weren't public, thank you.

Since some of you didn't listen to my request and punctually posted them on ig (I know who you are, I wrote you under your ig post :beating:) I deleted them, and I won't post anything private I may find ever again on this forum, because of people like that.

Edited by nhlovesadri

4 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

They kept it pretty low key, not posting too much on social media outside that ig pictures from yesterday. A friend of mine from tumblr sent me these 2 pictures form a private ig account, I post them here but please don't share them outside this forum because they weren't public, thank you.

Since some of you didn't listen to my request and punctually posted them on ig (I know who you are, I wrote you under your ig post :beating:) I deleted them, and I won't post anything private I may find ever again on this forum, because of people like that.

You are not talking with me right? I don't have any acc for Adriana and didn't see the photos and didn't know she made Maybelline yesterday

No not you @Sophie20, of course not! Another BZ user, her ig account is @doutzanageo. I already wrote her there to remove them immeditaly, even anna_rotherio, who was probably involved on the shoots, asked her if she got permission to post them. I wanted to post them to show you she was doing it, because I trusted you guys to keep them for yourselves, but evidently somebody wasn't trustworthy...

14 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

You are not talking with me right? I don't have any acc for Adriana and didn't see the photos and didn't know she made Maybelline yesterday

It's not you, it's another member from here. It was nice from you @nhlovesadri to post them. I hope next time someone wont use this situation for himself.

Well Nicole's IG account is private now too. Strange it was always private before.

43 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

No not you @Sophie20, of course not! Another BZ user, her ig account is @doutzanageo. I already wrote her there to remove them immeditaly, even anna_rotherio, who was probably involved on the shoots, asked her if she got permission to post them. I wanted to post them to show you she was doing it, because I trusted you guys to keep them for yourselves, but evidently somebody wasn't trustworthy...

That's terrible:/. But please don't dislike BZ because of that user.

11 hours ago, Likuna said:

Sorry guys !! I read this later that it was private ! I am so sorry !! Forgive me please all :sad: i deleted this photos

Ok, apology accepted :hug: I was indeed surprised it was you, because I follow you on ig and I like your account, it has always been a nice one, but if you didn't read that it was private you didn't do it on purprose, so no hard feelings.

4 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Ok, apology accepted :hug: I was indeed surprised it was you, because I follow you on ig and I like your account, it has always been a nice one, but if you didn't read that it was private you didn't do it on purprose, so no hard feelings.

Thank you! I feel so bad guys i am so sorry