Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Adriana has the best skin in the world..this is a fact! It's perfect!!!

Yeah, she has to have the best skin. The tone, how clear it can be and how well it holds up with age. Especially considering her lifestyle (smoking, having to wear makeup all the time, the years spent with alot of sun exposure).Not alot of models have skin like this.  Its honestly amazing

7 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

It is the third man just this year .. what it happen with "I committed to myself" ? She's going to have a bad reputation.

That "I committed to myself" is just one big fat lie and good publicity stunt from her/her team. Yeah she is a good person but I'm sure some of the things she post on her social media are a little exaggerated to make her more likeable and seem more like "the rest of us". She still looks amazing but I'm really surprised by her personality lately, she seems different and this whole "I'm the queen" thing she keeps saying is weird and she comes across as very full of herself lately + the jumping from one guy to another isn't exactly helping either with her image...

She hasn't even called herself the queen lately. That was mainly last year. little late to complain about that. And she has acknowledged other models and celebs as queens. Not one person has called her full of herself, not one person who knows her or has met her. Just like her quotes on IG shouldn't be taken that seriously, neither should her captions. Especially since she has called a number of people queens. I think at one point she call the entire female population that.

On 7/11/2017 at 0:26 PM, Souled-Out said:

Not exactly. He has a baby face and isn't manly looking. But his skin is another story. He has more wrinkles than her. Alot of times people mistake adriana looking more mature and obviously like woman (instead of girlish) more than somebody as looking alot older. Adriana just looks more mature than him. She simply was never a person who had features like Miranda kerr or somebody. But for me, IDC how baby-faced or girlish/boyish your features naturally are, if you have leathery skin and obvious lines on your face, you are looking older to me lol.

She looks older sometimes, bad styling or her own mood, I guess but for most of the time she looks younger and under 30. In those pics of her in hotel in Turkey, she looks like sh'e in her early 20ies, to me. Looks a lot like she did in the editorial for Italian Elle in 2003. Somehow her skin looks really good once again. It always was good but she was too pale at one point or "too fake tan" lol. I think she was always known for her beautiful skin. They both look younger then their real age, to me. I don't know what to think of this relationship yet haha...too many random guys lately in short time. I honestly hope they last and that she is happy :smile:

1280_adriana_lima_metin_hara_GettyImages-813430518_10024885_ver1.0.jpg,-srJFdqXcUaINdXtPHNK9Q.jpg

tumblr_nc75aa1nLV1s9593ro2_1280.jpgadriana-lima-elle-italy-2003_02.jpg

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

That "I committed to myself" is just one big fat lie and good publicity stunt from her/her team. Yeah she is a good person but I'm sure some of the things she post on her social media are a little exaggerated to make her more likeable and seem more like "the rest of us". She still looks amazing but I'm really surprised by her personality lately, she seems different and this whole "I'm the queen" thing she keeps saying is weird and she comes across as very full of herself lately + the jumping from one guy to another isn't exactly helping either with her image...

I think that she lives like "GUIDED BY THE HEART" which is also written on her Insta Profile.

For better or worse, this is Adriana. as you already know.

43 minutes ago, jamiya said:

I think that she lives like "GUIDED BY THE HEART" which is also written on her Insta Profile.

For better or worse, this is Adriana. as you already know.

Well if her heart is telling her to date as many guys in one year then I'd like to ask "why"? :rofl: She always likes to say things like she doesn't need a man to make her happy etc but why is she always running after guys then... That's what I wonder. She doesn't seem to be able to stay single for a while. Honestly, I think she can do whatever she wants, she's a grown woman and obviously didn't really seem to date a lot before her marriage to Marko, so her dating a lot of guys now might make sense, but I always think of her kids and what they might be thinking when Adriana brings home yet another man within like, 3 months? I obviously don't know if she actually involves the girls or if she lets them meet him right away or only when things get serious, but if she does then I feel sorry for her kids, as I can imagine them being confused... I know I'd be if one of my parents kept bringing home new people every 3 months.

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Well if her heart is telling her to date as many guys in one year then I'd like to ask "why"? :rofl: She always likes to say things like she doesn't need a man to make her happy etc but why is she always running after guys then... That's what I wonder. She doesn't seem to be able to stay single for a while. Honestly, I think she can do whatever she wants, she's a grown woman and obviously didn't really seem to date a lot before her marriage to Marko, so her dating a lot of guys now might make sense, but I always think of her kids and what they might be thinking when Adriana brings home yet another man within like, 3 months? I obviously don't know if she actually involves the girls or if she lets them meet him right away or only when things get serious, but if she does then I feel sorry for her kids, as I can imagine them being confused... I know I'd be if one of my parents kept bringing home new people every 3 months.

She doesn't bring all this guys to home...I think her kids just met Joe...And I'm pretty sure that she didn't tell the kids the truth, like: 'Girls, I will let you here with your nanny and dad without pass 1 entire week with you bc I'm going to a trip with a guy I just met last month bye!!!' Of course she said it was for work... Hope Valentina doesn't acess internet... 

Sorry but to me she is acting like a single woman without kids....and to me this is the problem and the fact that she wants to pass a image of her that isn't true, isn't genuine

And someone said she didn't date that much before Marko..this is NOT true...she always dated and lived together with all her boyfriends, that argentine photographer (Esteban), Lenny and Vince (Paris)...  

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

She doesn't bring all this guys to home...I think her kids just met Joe...And I'm pretty sure that she didn't tell the kids the truth, like: 'Girls, I will let you here with your nanny and dad without pass 1 entire week with you bc I'm going to a trip with a guy I just met last month bye!!!' Of course she said it was for work... Hope Valentina doesn't acess internet... 

Sorry but to me she is acting like a single woman without kids....and to me this is the problem and the fact that she wants to pass a image of her that isn't true, isn't genuine

And someone said she didn't date that much before Marko..this is NOT true...she always dated and lived together with all her boyfriends, that argentine photographer (Esteban), Lenny and Vince (Paris)...  

No, it was said her relationships lasted longer. Which is true.

As far as the image goes, I just think she is a hypocrite. Plenty of women posts those quotes and stuff on IG and say ONE thing but turn around and do another thing, and don't hold true. Normal woman/men do this.Not everybody can practice what they preach. You think they trying to have an "image" even though they aren't famous and nobody even cares about them in that way? Its called not sticking to what you were saying. And alot of people do that. Its an "easier said than done" thing.  I say this because you all are taking her social media quotes or whatever so seriously now. But part of Adriana's image don't even come from what she says or put on social media. It barely comes from her interviews because she RARELY talks about this stuff anyway, she "was so private" remember.   Part of Adriana's image and rep comes from what people tell you about her. And when you actually see from her in interviews and stuff. The good things she actually does. And for alot of people, they get a positive impression about her.  I see it all the time people just feel like she is a likeable and nice person, which she is, nobody has ever told she wasn't. Thats where her image really comes from. She barely had to sale it if we are talking outside of social media.

I am just as annoyed as anybody else that she is dating AGAIN. But good lord. I think the fact that Adriana keeps making time for these dudes, which strips her away from her kids, is the only thing to be complaining about. The girl just can't be alone and thats all that is. And I think she is in-denial about her ability to be alone also. But I think that is the extent you all can use this situation to judge her. Every woman wants to be seen as independent, who will not settle. They love the idea of that and will even preach it, but we are seeing with soo many celebs right now that they can't practice what they preach.Everything that glitters isn't gold. They getting cheated on constantly and staying in the relationships, they still dating the same kind of men, they go back to men who have abused them, and you got ones like Adriana who just keeps dating. You even see it in real life as I said before. That doesn't make it right at all, just saying you all should stop looking at things from a PR and "image" point of view, and remember her as a human being.

True, most of the stuff I read about her on various forums and from people claiming to know someone who worked with her say positive things about her, although I have read negative things too and that she isn't the girl/woman she portrays to be in the media/public, which I honestly wouldn't be surprised about... She probably is a good person, but somehow I've gotten the impression she might not be as down to earth and innocent as she always claimed to be... Especially with how she sometimes acts or seems to be looking for validation from people. All I hope is that she doesn't involve her kids in these relationships until they actually both know if they are being serious or just having a summer romance. 

10 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

they stayed at the farmhouse all day long and rented a private minibuss to go to a fish restaurant to watch the sunset.It is said that they are happy with the holiday and that they will go on a cruise to the greek islands soon

Just now, morpheu said:

they stayed at the farmhouse all day long and rented a private minibuss to go to a fish restaurant to watch the sunset.It is said that they are happy with the holiday and that they will go on a cruise to the greek islands soon

Thank you, if I understood well paparazzi even spyed their menu?