Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

He is a ginger, their skin are sensive...he looks younger than her

@morpheu she lies in interviews and on her social media.. so many times and you knows that, I can write here but I don't want but one is: "I'm focused on my kids" or "I have kids so I try be at home as much as I can..." and lies about man, and saying she is happy being single... etc etc etc.......

31 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

He is a ginger, their skin are sensive...he looks younger than her

@morpheu she lies in interviews and on her social media.. so many times and you knows that, I can write here but I don't want but one is: "I'm focused on my kids" or "I have kids so I try be at home as much as I can..." and lies about man, and saying she is happy being single... etc etc etc.......

When she is at home she is mostly with her kids,posting about their school projects,trips etc.i hope you have kids and a job that makes you leave home for weeks at a time and can't wait to come back to your kids,she rarely goes on vacation without them,when you have little kids,as much as you love them,you need time without them sometimes because they are full of energy and exausting,and after 2 months of constant work you need a break if you can afford it,and them spending more time with their father is normal,she did wen't to see them for a couple of days after all.I didn't see her unhappy while she is single and she isn't the one hitting on people since it's pretty common how edelman hit on her and this writer, i don't even know how she met her(maybe at the show and he knew some organizer or something).If your happy being single it doesn't mean you wan't to be single forever(she never said this).I don't believe she want's to be single forever,just single untill someone she likes will hit on her,like most women do.

Edit:You can't have your life just work and kids,you will get burned out and evrey model does the same thing,once in a while they will take a break from them to re-energize.Most normal people can't afford it but if they could, they would get a break once in a while from their kids.

@morpheu I think you are a little blind fan and I'm not... so do you think she is focused on her kids? Passing only 5d with them after a long period without them.. Ok! And about being single, she just can't be and don't like to be, to say the min. I could talk about others lies but it is waste of time.. she says one thing and do the totally opposite but the message for woman is good but not genuine..that's my opinion!

1 hour ago, ramires said:

#information Metin Hara was born on 02 september 1982 in istanbul. :flower:

Yeah, he looks like it lol. One year younger than her. I know ginger skin, I like prince harry. This guy def has signs of aging and its because he IS aging lol . He just has boyish features like I said.

http://www.uaa.k12.tr/images/Haberler/20140915MetinHara.jpg?w=1000&h=500&mode=crop

Adriana looks more MATURE and not girlish because thats not the look she has. She looks like a woman. He looks like a boy. But only because of his facial features that he will always have and his body. He does not have the skin of a boy though lol.

47 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

@morpheu I think you are a little blind fan and I'm not... so do you think she is focused on her kids? Passing only 5d with them after a long period without them.. Ok! And about being single, she just can't be and don't like to be, to say the min. I could talk about others lies but it is waste of time.. she says one thing and do the totally opposite but the message for woman is good but not genuine..that's my opinion!

Well i think you have no ideea what it means to have kids and a life as a single divorced woman and wan't adriana to focus on her job , her kids and that's it,time for herself none and to be single forever.You can live like that,nothing wrong when other people wan't more from life.Yes ,after a long period of time of working on something new for her in a different city,that will exaust you if you are 36 who was a balanced diet and a pretty intense workout regime.And turkey is close to montenegro so why not.I would say this for anyone especially since when she is home watching tv with her kids and having fun with them,they would not love her so much otherwise.She had her birthday with them and they live with her not marko,more alone time with their father is good not bad for them.Again being happily single and wanting to be single forever is something totally different(which she never said).

Edit:And she actually has less work this year but is getting paid really well and mostly stays at home.When her mother commented to a user on her ig that she is a great mother and apparently you know more about this then her own mother,enough said.

She met with harvey like twice in a month and i said they will break up,barely saw edelman since of her work schedule and wasn't that much in new york.Long distance doesn't work for her and it won't work this time either.

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Yes, agree. They look so intimate..they really met just last month? I'm praying this guy is a good person and not a fake spiritual guru who wants uses her..And I like his looks, it's diferent from what she used to choose

He is definitely not some fake spiritual guru. He actually has brains and knows what he talks about, that's what I felt after reading his book. It's not a book that anyone can write, he comes with evidences etc. He does a lot of seminars and knows a lot of psychologists etc. 

And this guy doesn't actually need fame, if wanted he'd done different things by now. It's been a long time since that book came out, but since SHE is so huge there, this automatically get's the attention. The Turkish love foreigners but Adriana is just different to them because she was always so humble and sweet towards them. 

1 hour ago, Mo- said:

He is definitely not some fake spiritual guru. He actually has brains and knows what he talks about, that's what I felt after reading his book. It's not a book that anyone can write, he comes with evidences etc. He does a lot of seminars and knows a lot of psychologists etc. 

And this guy doesn't actually need fame, if wanted he'd done different things by now. It's been a long time since that book came out, but since SHE is so huge there, this automatically get's the attention. The Turkish love foreigners but Adriana is just different to them because she was always so humble and sweet towards them. 

he sounds so much better than what we have seen her with

2 hours ago, aprillew said:

I really do love that she doesn't go for the conventional model type, wealthy, famous.

BUT I would like to see her pull a Rihanna and snag a billionaire :Angel:

I would like that too but I gave up on that lol. Or atleast a big celebrity who she can be a power couple with. But I gave up on that too.