Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Um what? She looks like she is crying or something happened to her. People are asking whats wrong. And I am wondering the same.  I know she is bad with social media but this is another level. The photo is strange and no caption makes it bizarre.

I am completely amazed at how someone as beautiful as her can make herself look so bad on there. Not even just physically. Atleast an actual caption would have helped because she does look troubled and with how much the media has been in her personal life and some people these days think something is off with her personality/who she is as a person, she doesn't need to appear troubled *sigh*

I don't think she's sad or she's been crying, or anything like that, honestly. I think that with that photo she was only playing with the camera, covering one eye, while she is probably sunbathing because it seems that she has a towel covering her head. Also, I don't know what could have gone wrong, she's just on vacation with her daughters, in IG's stories she seemed quite happy, I don't know what could have made her cry.

It's true that the photo isn't especially good or taken care of, but it's also true that's no new that Adriana doesn't has a specially skill with the camera, she doesn't take great pictures of herself. And it's a shame, because as you say someone as stunningly beautiful as she, could make great photos to herself, she doesn't get all the potential that has.