Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

On 24/05/2017 at 6:28 PM, Corner said:

For the life of me I can't see how Adriana looked bad at the Chopard event. Her makeup was kinda harsh, yes, but I can't see what you guys are going off about. Her dress was divine and she looked so regal in it. She carried herself so well in it. So she looks older, so what?? It's very annoying this standard we set for women to always look forever young. She's a 36 year old, excuse her if now and then she looks her age. She has genes and looks younger most times, if she looks her age because of some harsh makeup, let her live!

The woman has been one of the most successful models of her generation, she's been at the top of her game for two decades, she can't look 20 forever!

I won't even comment on Adriana going to Irina for advice ? 

Oh. I love when I get here and someone says everything I wish I could have said. 

Agree with everything!

Ok, I'm sorry but I have to say this.

Like I said before, I have loved Adriana since 2002, and I think she's the most gorgeous woman in the entire world. BUT I just can't get over how uhm horrible her red carpet looks are nowadays. Her two looks at the after party are amazing (I love both outfits and I like the hair), but I honestly think she needs to stay away from the slim dresses. Somehow she lost her amazing ass (I blame it on her ridiculous workouts - PLEASE work on that ass) and these sleek dresses just don't do her justice :S the white dress is beautiful, but it just doesn't shape her body the way I would like. I think swing dresses would look amazing on her (like the one she wore to the Met Gala, I think last year?) and dresses with a bit more fabric.... and the shoes.... I get that women want to look taller and for models it's all legs legs legs, but those hooker heels just don't do it for me. I'm happy she didn't wear those kinda shoes lately. But having said that, her shoes at the Met were hideous! They could have been amazing, if only her toes wouldn't fall over...must have really hurt too!

I don't like the wet hair look. AT ALL. I don't mind it on Adriana, but I think it would have been better with a hair accessory, like a nice embalished pin on the side or the back. I've always loved her hair with more volume, like the curls she wore in the Vogue Eyewear ads.

I also want to address her make up. I've seen some comments about her eyebrows. I don't mind the arch, but I think a bolder brow looks better on her. And in these photos particularly, I think they are the wrong color! The make up doesn't match the natural color of her eyebrows and I think that's a shame! I also think she should stay away from the heavy make up (it's a fact that: when you get older - less is more!). I love the natural look on her and I love cat eyes. For me, her most amazing look was when she was at the VS Candystore opening (or something like that) - the make up, the hair, the dress. And her make up at the Met Gala this year was absolutely mindblowing - GORGEOUS! I don't like the matt lip look on her....for some reason it makes her look older :'(

Uhm, I'm gotta get so much hate for this, but I just don't like the way she poses sometimes.... :S it's like she's trying too hard to look sexy. SHE ALREADY IS SEXY, she doesn't have to try so goddamn hard :'(

I'm sorry, I don't mean to bash Adriana. I absolutely love her, but I just needed to get this off my chest because I just think it's a shame... She is still insanely beautiful, but I miss that soft body she used to have. And I think she can do so much better ... :S