Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

16 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

She is one of the most beautiful women in the world... how hard can it be to do her makeup right... 

I don't like this look. The dress is interesting, but I really dislike the hair and makeup.

Completely agree, and it was Jennifer Yepez again, she wrote she was gettingher ready on ig stories (no Adriana pictures tho), and she did also the Loveless red carpet. While I loved the movie look and imo the make-up was right, the hair different but intersting with that wet look, but this makes her look 10 years older :banghead:

2 hours ago, mjmarija said:

She is one of the most beautiful women in the world... how hard can it be to do her makeup right... 

I don't like this look. The dress is interesting, but I really dislike the hair and makeup.

Exactly, I have no words for how badly the person who did her makeup today messed up. Thats ridiculous. They caked her way too much

This dress is gorgeous but for me it did not value the curves of it. I did not like that dress on her, it made her a little old, and her hair and makeup helped contribute to that. She looks like a matron, as if she's twice her age. It does not even compare to the dress of yesterday, that she was a true goddess, from head to toe. I love Adriana, but it did not work for me. Her face in the photos, it's like she does not even want to be there. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's what it seems. I miss that Adriana at Cannes 2015, where it was just smile for the whole corner. Sorry, but it's what I think!

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

This dress is gorgeous but for me it did not value the curves of it. I did not like that dress on her, it made her a little old, and her hair and makeup helped contribute to that. She looks like a matron, as if she's twice her age. It does not even compare to the dress of yesterday, that she was a true goddess, from head to toe. I love Adriana, but it did not work for me. Her face in the photos, it's like she does not even want to be there. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's what it seems. I miss that Adriana at Cannes 2015, where it was just smile for the whole corner. Sorry, but it's what I think!

I think today she knew her look wasn't good or something

Adriana Lima? on twitter " So excited to announce that I will be hosting #AmericanBeautyStar with judge @sirjohnofficial COMING SOON @lifetimetv "

Adriana Lima is ready to take America by Star… A+E Networks and Herrick Entertainment are joining forces on a new competition series, American Beauty Star, hosted by the 35-year-old Brazilian model, actress and Victoria’s Secret Angel, to air on Lifetime. The series brings together 12 celebrity stylists and salon professionals to compete in a series of challenges, from creating high-end editorial looks to the most current glam creations for red carpets and runway shows. At the end of the season, only one contestant will be named American Beauty Star. Celebrity stylist Sir John will mentor the contestants while former longtime Vogue Beauty director Sarah Brown will serve as a judge, alongside celebrity guests and beauty industry influencers. Production begins in Los Angeles this June on 10 hourlong episodes. “We are thrilled to be in partnership with A+E on the series, as it’s the perfect home for our highly engaging and entertaining beauty competition series,” said Executive Producer Norton Herrick of Herrick Entertainment. “Global sensation Adriana Lima will host alongside a slate of the highest-caliber names in beauty and lifestyle. The collection of talent and creativity makes the series a must-watch for beauty enthusiasts of all ages and interests.”

C_lC_AyWAAAQgK7.jpg