Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She can wear a potato bag for all I care, 80% of times I don't like her outfis anyway :rofl:, I just hope she finally wears her hair down, another high pony tail and I'll cry 

I like the look but I am not understanding the facial expressions. They don't do her justice, and  she barely even smiled or looked normal. She literally has the zoolander thing going on :/, I expected her to start looking cold again....I think with how her life has been as far as the media is concerned (the matt harvey drama) she probably isn't in her happiest state and thats why she looks like that and why she has avoided social media (she didn't even post happy mother's day)....

18 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I like the look but I am not understanding the facial expressions. They don't do her justice, and  she barely even smiled or looked normal. She literally has the zoolander thing going on :/, I expected her to start looking cold again....I think with how her life has been as far as the media is concerned (the matt harvey drama) she probably isn't in her happiest state and thats why she looks like that and why she has avoided social media (she didn't even post happy mother's day)....

think it also depends sometimes on her mood.It isn't a telling thing to not smile all the time.Besides,cannes is barely starting,might see her more

22 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I have the same feeling

33 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I Think that she doesn't have to be smile all the time.  Her facial expression it's very normal, sometimes she's doing what told her to do, nothing more. She look amazing, very gorgeous and she's very bussy to be 24 horas on the social media. It's very normal sometimes she doesn't post anything on social media for a time, with ou without drama that people like to say.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

I Think that she doesn't have to be smile all the time.  Her facial expression it's very normal, sometimes she's doing what told her to do, nothing more. She look amazing, very gorgeous and she's very bussy to be 24 horas on the social media. It's very normal sometimes she doesn't post anything on social media for a time, with ou without drama that people like to say.

Its more than just her not smiling much. She literally looks cold. If she isn't looking like that in the pictures then she is looking like zoolander. The pics could have benefited more with her smiling or atleast not posed the way she was. I agree with those who said negative things about her facial expressions sadly. Adriana is also known for not being able to hide when she is going through some rough patch. After her divorce people thought she was losing her looks and who she used to be because she looked so cold and not the happier person we have seen her as. It always impacts her beauty.

Plus, she has been off of social media for days and we all know why that had to happen. If she wasn't arguing with NY met fans she was posting some quotes or shading Matt. I think thats telling too.

I said it a while ago, Adriana's emotions and attitude impacts her beauty and look a great deal. This is a great look and I think thats why people here are happy, but her facial expressions is what keeps me from liking it as much. Just how I feel personally, I hope she doesn't look like this the entire time. I never care too much about what she actually wears anyway so that may be another reason why I feel differently.

35 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Its more than just her not smiling much. She literally looks cold. If she isn't looking like that in the pictures then she is looking like zoolander. The pics could have benefited more with her smiling or atleast not posed the way she was. I agree with those who said negative things about her facial expressions sadly. Adriana is also known for not being able to hide when she is going through some rough patch. After her divorce people thought she was losing her looks and who she used to be because she looked so cold and not the happier person we have seen her as. It always impacts her beauty.

Plus, she has been off of social media for days and we all know why that had to happen. If she wasn't arguing with NY met fans she was posting some quotes or shading Matt. I think thats telling too.

I said it a while ago, Adriana's emotions and attitude impacts her beauty and look a great deal. This is a great look and I think thats why people here are happy, but her facial expressions is what keeps me from liking it as much. Just how I feel personally, I hope she doesn't look like this the entire time. I never care too much about what she actually wears anyway so that may be another reason why I feel differently.

if you look at the latest videos in the motion category she did smile quite a bit,pictures show a different story.No doubt she isn't happy about recent events but i personally like when she has a  more serious or cold look in candids sometimes.Could also be tired from jet lag.

Edit:And staying off social media,she could have listened to her PR team who probably said to stay off IG for a while till this drama settles down because the media was making a story out of anything.Those fans won't go away ,they will blame her for their team sucking till the end of the season and beyond.

2 minutes ago, morpheu said:

if you look at the latest video in the motion category she did smile a bit,pictures show a different story.No doubt she isn't happy about recent events but i personally like whe she has a  more serious or cold look in candids sometimes.Could also be tired from jet lag.

I Totally agree with you!