Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

6 hours ago, crista said:

I think I'm in the minority, if not the only one, but I don't like her body, and her butt is

I'm with you on this one. I know your body changes when you get older and after you had kids, but I miss her hips and her butt. 

@Sophie20  Agree on the black.  It's so annoying because it's her favorite color to wear, but also the color that arguably looks worst on her, especially now that she's in her mid 30's.  I think black ages her, makes everything look harsher, and magnifies most of her features for the worst. 

I liked her hair color when it was a lighter brown.  Colors in general soften her appearance and make her look better.   Especially jewel tones. She looked really good in that gold dress she wore for the IWC event and the red one she wore recently.  Those colors bring out her warm tones and give her such a nice glow.  On the other hand, that black dress that she wore to the Met gala made her look muted and tired.  And the black dress she wore to Cannes last year with Joe also aged her and made her look washed out.

Less black all the time, Adriana!  It might suit the mood or whatever, but it doesn't look as good.

I think she looked youthful and well rested in the black for the MET this year, she did more than some of her fellow angels who are younger than her. Adriana didn't look aged at all that night, she looked really fresh,

Sometimes I don't think its the color of the dress but the makeup with it and maybe adriana is actually tired that day.

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think she looked youthful and well rested in the black for the MET this year, she did more than some of her fellow angels who are younger than her. Adriana didn't look aged at all that night, she looked really fresh,

Sometimes I don't think its the color of the dress but the makeup with it and maybe adriana is actually tired that day.

I agree with you, the dress color is not that influent imo, it's more about who does her makeup (please not the one who overdoes her lips! That kind of makeup is terrible on her) and how much she travelled, slept and worked out before.