Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

But she is being there more bc of matt... So cute the girls! Marko is an amazing daddy

How would you know that? She is a model. NYC is a very convient place and the met and stuff is coming up. She is there just for matt, even though she was never in boston that much just for edelman. Its NYC we are talking about, not california or something. You're being nitpicky, if she was with matt that much we would have def seen them more than one time.

TKC, if she is dating (?) a guy who lives and is playing in NY obviously she will be there more to met him too... What? She was working in boston? She was there just for Edelman.. Idk why you are over reacting... it's a normal thing and she does this

you don't know that and in NY the paparazzi would be all over her going anywhere,whenever she was in NY she had work or galas to attend,she also would meet edelman since boston is very close to NY and there are very phew photos of them together.And athletes don't have the luxury of going out of town or whatever because of practices and matches so it would have been hard for them to meet whenever they wanted

It's pretty obvious for her to be in NYC more now since her partner lives there and + she probably had a lot of work to do there. Wouldn't even be surprised if she moved back to NYC, we'd certainly see a lot more candids of her. :smile:

10 hours ago, morpheu said:

you don't know that and in NY the paparazzi would be all over her going anywhere,whenever she was in NY she had work or galas to attend,she also would meet edelman since boston is very close to NY and there are very phew photos of them together.And athletes don't have the luxury of going out of town or whatever because of practices and matches so it would have been hard for them to meet whenever they wanted

Nobody knows anything and that thats my point.You and sophie don't know more than I do. I think some people just like to complain when she is dating.I understand her love life is frustrating but you can only complain about her current relationship for so long.  Sophie, I am not overreacting, you hate her dating life and complain about it every chance you can. I was just confused some days ago about what you were saying because you randomly brought up her and men. Neither of us are doing anything different. Adriana alone complaining/talking about that part of her life in that kind of way is exhausting lol

I don't care for matt more than anybody else here, but if she wasn't dating him and she was in NYC, nobody would be complaining about her being there. And this certainly wouldn't be the first time as a model Adriana will spend days there. There is alot of stuff in fashion coming up anyway and we have been catching her with business and stylists. I am just saying some people need to remember that. Its not like she is just in NYC not doing a thing else but be with him. We have seen her do both and thats fine. And before someone thinks I am attacking people, say whatever you want, I just want to remind people about the flip side of things

^ I seriously hope that she just drawed over her lips there and didn't actually get some fillers (even though that seems to be the major trend nowadays)... and before someone comes to tell me that she has always had full lips, yeah she has, but not like that. 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

^ I seriously hope that she just drawed over her lips there and didn't actually get some fillers (even though that seems to be the major trend nowadays)... and before someone comes to tell me that she has always had full lips, yeah she has, but not like that. 

Imo they did again the same makeup she had at the last St Luke charity event she attended, in NYC. It seems literally the same if you compare the pictures.

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Her lips are obviously overdrawn... You can see the uneven line in the pic.