Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

On 22/03/2017 at 5:11 PM, Souled-Out said:

sara unfollowed her though after that. They unfollowed each other and stella, who is close with irina (seemingly) also unfollowed sara. And sara is her fellow angel.

I dont think Irina ever followed Sara. She follows lots of models like Adriana, Candice, Doutzen, Izabel, Barbara, Emrata, Bella, Gigi...Doesnt follow: SAra, Alessandra, Kendall...(only Kardashian she follows is Khloe I think).

6 hours ago, Light72B said:

I dont think Irina ever followed Sara. She follows lots of models like Adriana, Candice, Doutzen, Izabel, Barbara, Emrata, Bella, Gigi...Doesnt follow: SAra, Alessandra, Kendall...(only Kardashian she follows is Khloe I think).

She did. Even if she didn't, they hung out alot

2 hours ago, crista said:

Offtopic: guys, can someone of you upload/refresh (from your archive maybe) the galery or just some images from tis pic in high or just in a good quality? It would be much appreciated.

cb797169d5b1475.jpg

It's from the Dreamgirls screening....I think I have them somewhere on disc :S gonna have a look and let you know