Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

43 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

I like it, but looks like from a Videoclip. Would also like to know from where it is.

Hope she continues posting on Social Media even we talked many times about it and of course she has some other priorities, she could post from her work and doesn't have to post pics of her new boyfriend. Lol, but not like with Joe when she posted sometimes once in a month.

well there is even an article about her when she said she wants to become Famous no matter what and was chasing athletes to get the fame somehow.

She may have taken it from a fan account, since I remember seeing that same video capture on ig yesterday, but I don't remember wich one.

@Yemen If the main purpose of you creating an account was to single out a user/confront them on their behavior that you don't agree with, please do it by PM next time. It had nothing to do with Adriana and it's not fair to the rest us of us to see you clogging up the candids section with your rants about how a particular user "treats" others...I thought new pictures dropped this morning but no. 

29 minutes ago, Miz_B said:

@Yemen If the main purpose of you creating an account was to single out a user/confront them on their behavior that you don't agree with, please do it by PM next time. It had nothing to do with Adriana and it's not fair to the rest us of us to see you clogging up the candids section with your rants about how a particular user "treats" others...I thought new pictures dropped this morning but no. 

:clap:can't agree more @Miz_B, and for our own benefit please post videos in Motion, not here, and pictures here instead of in General Discussion, or this forum will soon be a disorganized mess :baronfaint: Lets keep it clean guys.

3 hours ago, Miz_B said:

Thank you!!! I guess I will stop too with my posts about this Ella Rose, ugh LOL

5 hours ago, Miz_B said:

@Miz_B Fair enough. It was the leading reason behind my signing up when I did, but as a fan of Adriana, I would of course like to contribute where I can. I'll be mindful though of how, when, and where I post.

@duhampi

I love the short hair on her. :heart:

1 hour ago, TKC said:

she looks good, and from what I have seen, the best looking there.

I actually think Ale's look is better tonight (in most photos, but for Ale the angle makes all the difference). Adriana looks beatiful but I wish she would change it up a little bit. Maybe something more bold and less safe. Mostly I'm not loving the parting of the hair. 

Also I would love to see Hilary Rhoda's dress on Adriana. Hilary is gorgeous too but I think it would suit Adriana so well. 

1 hour ago, Yemen said:

I actually think Ale's look is better tonight (in most photos, but for Ale the angle makes all the difference). Adriana looks beatiful but I wish she would change it up a little bit. Maybe something more bold and less safe. Mostly I'm not loving the parting of the hair. 

Also I would love to see Hilary Rhoda's dress on Adriana. Hilary is gorgeous too but I think it would suit Adriana so well. 

I think ale has a nicer dress. But thats it.

I agree on changing it up a little. Usually her dresses aren't as beautiful as this one (I like it) but her hair is def the same and thats probably why it got messed up. Its a shorter length but she was still having it styled like it usually is.