Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I also don‘t like the abs in a woman, I see it a little masculine. Hope she downsizes her work at the gym. 

On the other hand, she was AMAZING at the IWC gala, as always. Almost always is the event in which I look she most beautiful throughout the year. It‘s her event.

21 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

I also don‘t like the abs in a woman, I see it a little masculine. Hope she downsizes her work at the gym. 

On the other hand, she was AMAZING at the IWC gala, as always. Almost always is the event in which I look she most beautiful throughout the year. It‘s her event.

I agree, she always goes that extra mile for the IWC gala every year, and she clearly enjoys it a lot since she travel to Europe just to be there. About the abs thing, imo it depends on the woman: if she has already strong physical traits, having very toned abs can really make her look to masculine, but if her body is more feminine looking having abs isn't going to change that (not considering exaggerations like trying to be a bodybuilder). Adriana is in this second category, I think having abs is good for her, they don't make her look like a man at all imo, her vsfs pictures where she is in lingerie are all other then masculine. Of course everyone has his preferences when it comes to looks but I like that she is so toned, it matches her being a woman with a strong personality without renouncing to be feminine and classy. (So, since she asked it on her post, let's blow a kiss for Adriana's abs lol :D)

24 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I recognize her look in the irst one, it's from the Zeelander's boats event in 2013, but not the second one. Do you know if it was taken in Brazil during the Olympics or after in the US?

It's from Rio Olympics and taken while she was in Brazil.

10 hours ago, duhampi said:

16123329_1178160758947752_2636609474449637376_n.jpg

I personally dislike women with abs.

10 hours ago, EmmaParis said:

I think abs can look great on a woman depending on her body type. Adriana specifically... I love her but after having kids, she doesn't have the kind of waist to mold herself thee way she tries to. If this was some years ago it would look better honestly. Her waist is completely gone because she had two kids, the last thing she should be doing is looking like a fit model because her waist is gone, so it doesn't even look masculine exactly but just odd because her waist is thick and then she is so small everywhere else. In this photo as opposed to looking strong she actually looks skinny but with a wider waist...

I am so sure she would look better if she didn't do so much in the gym. I don't want to sound hateful or mean but I know I am seeing what alot of people are and her comments are probably filled with similar responses.

I just don't understand how she doesn't see the appeal in her having a softer body like she used to. Its as if she doesn't think she looks good with a softer body

She does so much in the gym, her belly button isn't even the same anymore. She has a full blown outtie somehow. And we all know it wasn't that way before because she used to have a belly piercing. Now she has a really small belly button AND its an outie. Nothing is wrong with outies at all but it creeps people out how her belly button was far from being like that before.

IDK I just hope one day she sees the light lol. Just complaining and cringing at the comments talking about her waist issue is gonna do nothing. Adriana is gonna do what she wanna do

I think she looks amazing in the abs picture, + she always had quite a muscular stomach area, now more than some years ago but still. And I guess the reason why her button changed is because being pregnant? I don't really think working out makes your belly button change lol.

in the 2012 VSFS not only did she still have an innie but her belly button was say bigger as well as in 2013 AND 2014 . The weight loss def did something to it. During all those other years I named you could still see her being capable of having a belly ring but at 2016  vs fashion show and here, its doesn't look like it because her belly button is so out there. It has to be whatever it is she is doing to her body.

That photo was a bad one. Her legs look soo tiny and she doesn't look muscly but more on the skinnier side. Looked more unhealthy more than anything and the sudden clear outtie only adds to it

Her legs look fine, and she has always had thin (but nicely shaped) legs. This is nothing new. People change, so do their bodies, I don't think there are a lot of women who are 35 and still look exactly the same body wise as they did when they were 18. Yes her body has changed but she still looks amazing and as already noticed many times, she can look younger than the new angels, which says a lot. So whatever she is doing, it's working. 

I think since she stopped training with Michael her body changed to what it is today, because back in 2013, she was still with Michael and her body looked perfect! Now she changed the gym and she looks more muscular, which, in her case, doesn't look as good as before, but hey, she still looks stunning nonetheless, better than many other and younger models!

But I agree with TKC, she shouldn't go to the gym that often. But it's Adriana, it's not like she's going to change because of what is being said, she does what she wants :smile: