Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

@*Luna* She did nothing, it's the lipstick: who put that on her didn't follow her lips shape and went too much off her lips. The idea maybe was to make them look bigger, but the result is awfull :/

Adriana+Lima+2017+St+Luke+Foundation+Haiti+y0uLoinVqEJx.jpg

Another proof is that her lips looks normal again on the goodnight lingerie pic she posted, after she removed her make-up.

I can't stand it when they do that... makes them look so unnatural. It seems like that's the new cool thing to do though lol make your lips look very unnatural and puffy. Atleast the color of the lipgloss is nice. Love her eye makeup though, but it'd look even better if they stopped doing her eyebrows like that, arched eyebrows do not fit her face. She looks much better with her own natural eyebrows. 

Thanks everyone for the pictures! :smile:

She looks stunning at the event! :heart: I love the way Carolina does makeup, but sometimes she overdraws the lips. It can look good (if someone doesn't have full lips), but Adriana doesn't need it, so here they look a bit fake.

But I still think she looks amazing. Eye makeup is perfect!:heart:

3 hours ago, mjmarija said:

Thanks everyone for the pictures! :smile:

She looks stunning at the event! :heart: I love the way Carolina does makeup, but sometimes she overdraws the lips. It can look good (if someone doesn't have full lips), but Adriana doesn't need it, so here they look a bit fake.

But I still think she looks amazing. Eye makeup is perfect!:heart:

I agree. Adriana already has full lips and the makeup artist did make them look fake by overdrawing hers.

Adriana will be in the Ocean's Eight movie!!! :excited::chicken::excited:

She was shooting this morning in NYC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4118042/Adriana-Lima-looks-striking-rocks-pins-hair-set-Ocean-s-Eight-New-York-City.html

I can't wait fr more information to came out, I'm overjoyed for her, this was one of her dreams and I'm so happy she can be part of a movie!

3C1AC9C200000578-4118042-image-a-29_1484329446908.jpg 3C1ACB1200000578-4118042-image-a-17_1484328531729.jpg 3C1ACB5000000578-4118042-Hurry_up_and_wait_The_much_anticipated_Ocean_s_Eight_is_schedule-a-121_1484331163127.jpg