Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Geez, I didn't want to come on here and complain about her looks like that, but when people complain about the much simpler request and opinion. It forces you to go into detail. Half of the time, I complain about the lack of seeing her like that because I don't like seeing certain comments made about her neither. But at the same time those comments are right sometimes. And its something she DOES have control over.

Love Adriana and she has a beautiful soul. But she is just one of those people whose sense of style and look, its different from most. Its going to cause people to have those kinds of opinions sometimes.

@TKC Yeah I don't get your post either to be honest, you say you don't want to complain in here yet you seem to have written a whole statement/paper. It's not that serious really. All I can say is, people need to stop living in the past and wanting her to look like the 20 year old model they remember. She is 35, has two kids, and people just change. In fact, she actually can have very pale skin naturally, and if she decides to not tan as much as she used to, then so what? It's not a big deal. Beauty or looking pretty has nothing to do with someone's skin color. Pale is beautiful, dark skin is beautiful, all skin tones are beautiful in my personal opinion and it's about damn time people start to realise that.

Adriana could be a pink alien and she'd still be considered one of the most beautiful. Saying she would do herself a favour is not right, she would be doing her fans a favour if she had to look the way you or others want her to look. 

Anyway, moving on shall we? That picture of her in her bikini is awesome. She looks stunning.

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

@TKC Yeah I don't get your post either to be honest, you say you don't want to complain in here yet you seem to have written a whole statement/paper. It's not that serious really. All I can say is, people need to stop living in the past and wanting her to look like the 20 year old model they remember. She is 35, has two kids, and people just change. In fact, she actually can have very pale skin naturally, and if she decides to not tan as much as she used to, then so what? It's not a big deal. Beauty or looking pretty has nothing to do with someone's skin color. Pale is beautiful, dark skin is beautiful, all skin tones are beautiful in my personal opinion and it's about damn time people start to realise that.

Adriana could be a pink alien and she'd still be considered one of the most beautiful. Saying she would do herself a favour is not right, she would be doing her fans a favour if she had to look the way you or others want her to look. 

Anyway, moving on shall we? That picture of her in her bikini is awesome. She looks stunning.

Because you said you didn't understand my point/request. My initial request was not a paragraph. The shit was two sentences. You commented about people like me, honestly, I think you were actually talking about me because I was the only one who actually commented on here about what kind of photos we'd like to see her share and her appearing more exotic. Obviously some others agreed but they didn't say anything, until you did. So you were talking about me and my initial statement.  Which was not a paragraph. It was short. It turned into a paragraph when you said you don't get what we expect and why. So I gave you a damn explanation Luna.

To not like what we are saying is one thing, but to act confused about is another.So, I'm not sure what you expect. You think I would have went into that detail  if you didn't say what you did? No. I actually had the chance to but I didn't.

You don't think its that serious but you can't help but to comment and reply everytime anyway. It was just a simple statement that was made. My initial statement was only two sentences. So don't even say that.

I can't make you feel nor see what some of us do, but just leave it alone and let us say what we can. And if you don't want an explanation/paragraph don't question it. Leave it alone. You're not changing my opinion and I am not changing yours, and I am actually ok with that.

@TKC I don't expect anything here to be honest. And lol at the "you can't help but comment everytime here". I haven't said much in here for a very long time, simply because it's gotten very tiring and everytime I do, I get jumped on because people can't stand the fact that someone might actually have a different opinion and don't agree with what some in here say. If you really were okay with my opinion, you wouldn't act so offended and try to explain yourself over and over again. "Leave it alone?" I think I'm entitled to post something too, no? If you can post whole statements about your opinion (which you can btw, I don't mind) then so can I. No need to tell me to leave things alone. 

I actually also wish she would go to her "signature Adriana Lima" look. You know, dark brown long hair, cat eyes(with her natural eyebrows PLEASE,lol) and tanner skin. But yes, she probably is aware that the skin is getting less resilient to tanning as we get older and she can't tan as much. She wants to stay in modeling as long as she can. I also think that the facial peels strip of the surface skin and reveal the paler skin underneath. Maybe some different approach would be helpful, like a product that adds a hint of tan and not a black hair color. I would also like for her to leave her natural eyebrows shape but you know...I lost myself now haha. I guess what I am trying to say that sometimes we can point out some things without being told to not to be taking it too seriously. It's just a fan talk. We obviously all adore Adriana

@*Luna* Have you ever realized that none of your post about/related Adriana herself, you just come here to criticize others opinions about Adriana and you cannot think rationale while you're doing this tbh. I personally think you are the one who is disrespectful to others opinions.

The common point is Adriana Lima focus on her not to others opinions or wishes.

8 minutes ago, duhampi said:

@*Luna* Have you ever realized that none of your post about/related Adriana herself, you just come here to criticize others opinions about Adriana and you cannot think rationale while you're doing this tbh. I personally think you are the one who is disrespectful to others opinions.

The common point is Adriana Lima focus on her not to others opinions or wishes.

If they're not about Adriana then who are they about? They're definitely not about you or whoever you're referring to. I think you're the one who is disrespectful, since you're suggesting I'm not thinking rationally. This topic is about Adriana, if someone posts their opinion about something I can post mine as well, if you don't like it, then just ignore me and my posts. I already got it that this is a little clique where only a few can say something good and if you don't agree with everyone here you get jumped on.