Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

29 minutes ago, SaBrIaNa said:

lol...are u a confused admirer? you seem to criticize something about her all the time...

Please I complimented her other times previously. I am obviously a big fan of her but everyone once and a while a fan like me even, isn't going to like every single thing

somebody else who is just as big of a fan, agreed with me. And it's not as much about her as it is about her makeup artist. 

6 minutes ago, duhampi said:

^ Now we know she herself did her eye make up which i liked. 

1. How did you figure that

2, The caption... is that not eye liner?  That looks like eye liner. And she said she is wearing no makeup in the photo. But its obvious there is makeup around her eyes.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is getting dragged in her comments for that caption

4 minutes ago, TKC said:

1. How did you figure that

I wouldn't be surprised if she is getting dragged in her comments for that caption

Agree 

She is saying she is not wearing make up but i see make on her eyes.  I assume she does't take her make up artist for just putting an eyeliner + Her eye make up looks asymmetric not professional.

3 minutes ago, duhampi said:

Agree 

She is saying she is not wearing make up but i see make on her eyes.  I assume she does't take her make up artist for just putting an eyeliner + Her eye make up looks asymmetric not professional.

We ALL see makeup on her eyes . Its too  obvious and nothing is worse than the "I am not wearing makeup except for I am wearing makeup" photo.

She should change her caption and be honest about what she DOES have on, there are somethings missing but not everything.

That necklace is amazing! :heart: I really like her outfit. Very elegant but sexy. 

Her makeup is not great... I wish she brought the glam team. They always make her look flawless.

She obviously has makeup in that pic, I don't know why would she write that caption...

Also, can't believe that she was in Paris and didn't do Versace. :sad: Chanel, Armani and Alexandre Vauthier are tomorrow and Jean Paul Gaultier and Valentino are on Wednesday. I would love to see her to walk Chanel...:smile: 

17 minutes ago, dilhixitah said:

I think maybe she saw that confession on IG about her looking bad without makeup and post this, but it's just a thought.

No 35 years ols successful women care what 15 years old nobody says about her!

Just now, TKC said:

Candice isn't 35 but she is pretty grown and successful and she had them bitches blocked. You never know...

Ok, its funny i will never believe that Adriana cares 11-15 years olds BIASED opinions who have nothing other than wifi connection.

Just now, duhampi said:

Ok, its funny i will never believe that Adriana cares 11-15 years olds BIASED opinions who have nothing other than wifi connection.

How many no makeup photos have we seen and working out with no makeup photos have we seen? 

And how many of them were captioned like that?