Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

That first look was divine. She looks like an angel. But the second look with the red lip is so terrible I'm beginning to wonder if someone is actively sabotaging her. It's like they had the cookie monster do her makeup.

49 minutes ago, Expresso said:

That first look was divine. She looks like an angel. But the second look with the red lip is so terrible I'm beginning to wonder if someone is actively sabotaging her. It's like they had the cookie monster do her makeup.

Its the other way around lol. The red lips is the first look

3 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

I want at least her hair and makeup to be flawless... Last time was a mess.

What is that furry thing?!  I hope its not part of her outfit.

It will be. You'll see it attached to her hip. 

Part of the reason why it was a mess was she was out of shape.

I have a feeling her dress is not cute. It looks conservative AGAIN. And I don't understand why she keeps being like that. She works out alot the point where she looks tired and older than she usually does. Only  to cover herself up so much. 

WHAT is the point of doing something crazy like worikng out twice a day, if she is just going to cover herself up in big dark piece of fabric.As if there is something to hide. She doesn't have anything to hide, not even an ass anymore.  Like the benefit is she looks good bodywise but we can't even see her hard work. Plus, she looks tired and older sometimes because of how much she does this. If she is going to alter her best feature (her face) she better show her body more

It looks pretty crazy and bad anyway to work out hard twice a day and there is no reason to push herself like that as far as I am concerned. All these other years she was successful just working out once like a normal and healthy person

6 minutes ago, duhampi said:

I like her dress this time but Joe...  :/

DO you all think if a fan was to come up to adrinaa and  she was with Joe, Joe would let them approach adriana

He is so annoying, who does he think he is?? Adriana is trying to say hey to her fans. Adriana has been trying to be nice to the fans and media that see her and this has been his reaction every single time.

1.jpg

I hate to say this but maybe Adriana is suffering from a small case of BDD. There's no other logical explanation for why she's working out twice a day. Only time people do two a days is if they're training for something or have a game/match. Which I doubt she has either. Or maybe she has developed an unhealthy obsession with working out. 

7 minutes ago, TKC said:

It looks pretty crazy and bad anyway to work out hard twice a day and there is no reason to push herself like that as far as I am concerned. All these other years she was successful just working out once like a normal and healthy person

10 minutes ago, Miz_B said:

I hate to say this but maybe Adriana is suffering from a small case of BDD. There's no other logical explanation for why she's working out twice a day. Only time people do two a days is if they're training for something or have a game/match. Which I doubt she has either. Or maybe she has developed an unhealthy obsession with working out. 

Yeah, I thought she was dong that to show off more because thats usually why. Like before the VSFS. But there is no work related reason for her to do that as far as we see and not even as far as dresses go.

Perhaps on social media, bitches of confession accounts stuff complaining about her body and stuff have something to do with that bt then again, adriana isn't being like LOOK at my body now at all.

There is an unhealthy obsession somewhere and ofcourse the people who are there in her life when everything is sweet and are into gym themselves aren't doing anything about it.

I am disappointed by most of adriana's choices in life recently, in my eye nothing is looking a good as they could be but her money.  and thats all I will say before people come at me.

Sorry world but I don't like this guy, never liked, I tried but no...  and I think this obsession with working out is something about Joe, is the thing that connected them. 

Again weird situation even the kiss was weird Jesus... I was expecting more in everything :/

4 minutes ago, duhampi said:

She is glowing :heart: even in that wrinkled dress.

LMFAO, I hate you (not really). I wasn't sure if I was the only one who noticed the wrinkles. Guess they didnt have a steamer in the room because Joe's suit is wrinkled ass well.