Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

pedroarthur87 Thank you @adrianalima for this amazing week, it was really cool and comforting spend some time with the family and make new friends, you are a shinning soul. Miss everybody already!

#nyc #vsfs #miami #trip #family #love#backtocali

12276845_906658976097527_1382314690_n.jpg

serkancuracouture the most beautiful dreams ever. @adrianalima #sexiest angel

pedroarthur87

Thank you @adrianalima for this amazing week, it was really cool and comforting spend some time with the family and make new friends, you are a shinning soul. Miss everybody already!

#nyc #vsfs #miami #trip #family #love#backtocali

attachicon.gif12276845_906658976097527_1382314690_n.jpg

serkancuracouture

the most beautiful dreams ever. @adrianalima #sexiest angel ❤ at the #vsfashionshow#victoriassecret #2015 #10magazine#monicamitro #serkancura #swarovski . Wonderfull magic moment and impatient to see #adrianalima the 8 december 2015 on Tv

attachicon.gif12231012_920011891422288_1961858868_n.jpg

She has a wide nose lol but I LOVE it. I still prefer her without makeup as in the pic after rehearsals.

In the pics vs after party it is the first time when she looks her age but still she was gorgeous and kicked ass to other young models as Gigi.

Btw, will be she somehow involved in the Olympic Games? Like models at Closing Ceremony in London

Adriana just needs to hire one of us as her manager. Imo, she needs to work on her image tremendously I mean, if she was like 40, I wouldn't mind, but she's still in her 30s and I see lots of wasted potential from her everywhere , idk why she doesn't pay extra attention to her appearance. She's a model after all, the line of work is all about image and she isn't 20 anymore. And modeling is very age sensitive.

You know things aint good when your fans complain this much

And I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but the woman needs to leave VS. No she really does. I'd rather she skipped the show than look as bad as she did. VS has given her so much, I can't even blame them to focusing more on the other models. Like in the finale..

Adriana just needs to hire one of us as her manager. Imo, she needs to work on her image tremendously I mean, if she was like 40, I wouldn't mind, but she's still in her 30s and I see lots of wasted potential from her everywhere , idk why she doesn't pay extra attention to her appearance. She's a model after all, the line of work is all about image and she isn't 20 anymore. And modeling is very age sensitive.

You know things aint good when your fans complain this much

And I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but the woman needs to leave VS. No she really does. I'd rather she skipped the show than look as bad as she did. VS has given her so much, I can't even blame them to focusing more on the other models. Like in the finale..

+1 even though looking at adriana's old pictures, she has always needed help lol. She just still got by. Probably because she is a model. If she was a social lite than maybe she wouldn't have gotten as far as she has because she still has managed to rank greatly without having to try as hard as others. Nothing changed tbh. She just simply wasn't feeling VS this much this year.

Agree on the finale part even though I knew that would happen. It happened with models like heidi. They get there so long next thing you know, you only see them in a show, even though VS let them stop opening segments even. If they really wanted to toss her out they would have and with people like kendall joining they def don't want to.

Even though she didn't lead the finale, she still stood out the most. I find it amazing she the only model you see back there and somehow looked the best

post-44858-0-01551500-1447804795_thumb.j

Its almost like she is in the front too but she isn't. Like that blew me how you see her entirely lol