Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

tumblr_nxn2rxO58b1u6j8r3o1_1280.jpg

she looks so beautiful here <3

I just want her to leave... VS is officially crap.

The first good pic I've seen of her from the show, thank you.

really? all her Backstage pics were good.

Funny how the makeup wasn't full on and stuff and her hair wasn't done yet

post-44858-0-67404300-1447377652_thumb.j

something about that makeup. It looked okay on some others. But everybody looked older and/or different. I think selena gomez had it on on the pink carpet too and she looked way older.

I don't think she was sick I think she was sick in 2007, thats when she really looked bad lol.

Yeah, didn't even realize thatt she is missing that usual happiness being there. Even on the runway. Her playful side came out but you don't see that excitement as before. just like at the fittings.

She was probably over the show, something probably did tick her off with VS. Also VS better have another segment about her. They made her open with another damn sentimental song. I just realized thats why her walk looked better in firework (from pics) and why she doesn't smile as much, its more upbeat.

Her friend died two weeks before the show. Of course she was sad... And maybe there were other things going on. But it's true she didn't look excited and happy this year...

Just got my ass kicked by Wonder Woman here and her super folks#miami #boxe #funtimes #teamlima

post-62475-0-34306100-1447407392_thumb.j

They are shooting Swim Special again this year. We'll see if she is going to be there. If not, she is probably leaving VS. 

Funny how the makeup wasn't full on and stuff and her hair wasn't done yet

a.jpg

something about that makeup. It looked okay on some others. But everybody looked older and/or different. I think selena gomez had it on on the pink carpet too and she looked way older.

I didn't go through a lot of her pics. I was just disappointed and was just over how she looked in the first wave of pics posted and the show as a whole. But looking back she did have some nice backstage pics.

I can't sound repetitive enough, I just want her to leave. Idk why she's sticking around (besides for the $$$) they're barely using her. We'll probably see her for five seconds in the holiday commercial, if we're lucky.

Adrian's looked bland, the pink was terrible, I think its time for her to leave....

When she loses too much weight and isn't tan, she doesn't look her best but earlier this year, she did look amazing. I think she's too hard on her body when it comes to the VSFS these recent years. It's VS's fault they gave her shitty outfits, don't blame Adriana for this.

Funny how the makeup wasn't full on and stuff and her hair wasn't done yeta.jpg

I didn't go through a lot of her pics. I was just disappointed and was just over how she looked in the first wave of pics posted and the show as a whole. But looking back she did have some nice backstage pics.

I can't sound repetitive enough, I just want her to leave. Idk why she's sticking around (besides for the $$$) they're barely using her. We'll probably see her for five seconds in the holiday commercial, if we're lucky.

Hung did a damn good job on her makeup for the holiday commercial, she looked INCREDIBLE! I'll be damn pissed if she's only in that commercial for 5 seconds, especially since Candice didn't make it to film the commercial so Adri should get more air time.

FnWom6CB.jpg 4V1APLfY.jpg oWEsfe6Y.jpg BIB5IBcA.jpg

I just can't get over how bad she looks here #tragic

crazy she actually does look better in that swear red in the face work out picture lol. Also, who did her eyebrows that go around ? They have more shape but I don't like it on her. atleast that was due to makeup and not here eybrows being arched bad