Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Ohh and goodbye to the rummors of her going back to marko  :weightlift:

I am from Serbia, where Marko is from, and trust me when I say that he doesn't deserve her at all. I am not going to post all awful things he did, it would take me a while, but trust me this kind of goddess like Adriana doesn't deserve that.

My friend who often went to clubs knew him, before he married Adriana he often went to clubs in Belgrade. Belgrade is small town, so most people know each other, especially famous people who hang out all the time in clubs.

Here, in Serbia, we have jokes made how such douchebag like Marko got lucky, and how Adriana is way out of his league. 

I am from Serbia, where Marko is from, and trust me when I say that he doesn't deserve her at all. I am not going to post all awful things he did, it would take me a while, but trust me this kind of goddess like Adriana doesn't deserve that.

My friend who often went to clubs knew him, before he married Adriana he often went to clubs in Belgrade. Belgrade is small town, so most people know each other, especially famous people who hang out all the time in clubs.

Here, in Serbia, we have jokes made how such douchebag like Marko got lucky, and how Adriana is way out of his league. 

I understand the Marco isn't popular with Adriana fans but why the need to start shitty rumors? Because that is what u just did..stories without any proof or whatsoever. I'm not necessarily defending Marco here, I'm just against rumors.

I understand the Marco isn't popular with Adriana fans but why the need to start shitty rumors? Because that is what u just did..stories without any proof or whatsoever. I'm not necessarily defending Marco here, I'm just against rumors.

What, are you from Serbia or you know him? Because that is not shitty rumor. Before he was with Adriana he was in every magazine here drunk and kissing every time with another girl, that is not rumor, that is a fact. What more proof do you need, just ask any person from Serbia. I don't know how things went in USA and rest of the world, but main news in Serbia was that Marko was cheating on Adriana few times with some wanna be models from Serbia. His ex team players from Serbia talked about it, I don't know if that was true, there was not photos of him cheating Adriana, that was a rumor, just a few of his friends talking about it. But there are photos of him kissing zillion girls and some of his questionable quotes before he met Adriana. Like I said there are million jokes here how she is out of his league, I can translate few of them if someone wants. 

But I would like to concentrate on Adriana, I just wanted to come here to say that is insult to call this a rumor, because it isn't, it is well known fact. 

You said he was a Champion and this is just a fight many years ago... to me this is almost amateur, look his body (so fat), I know he lost weight since we started dating Adriana but...

Exactly. The fact that nothing pops up for me when I google his name and include heavy weight boxer, or MMA fighter, says a lot. If he were a champion or champion at one point in time surely he would have more coverage/news press on him.