Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Well we know she all did something... just not VS. Probably because she really is leaving. No need for her to be in shoots that are going to last all the way until next year. keep in mind Alessandra hasn't shot with them yet neither, she probably will be back to shoot for the actual like holiday commercial whenever she needs to be,

It's really not about VS (I think it's better to not include her and Ale in VS shoots anymore) but we got no clue what she did..I'm just curious  :shifty:

Someone should mention to her that Mer isn't the right person cause she screwed up her eyebrows everytime she got a chance and it looks like Adriana just don't care  :idk:

I guess its like we said, Adriana keeps her work a suprise. She never tells when she is doing something. We only get slight indications from others and thats every now and then. Atleast we know she did something lol. And I agree with you about VS. Plus also, it is the weekend, I find it rare models work during the weekend and she is still trying to get in shape so, figures she hurries herself back to where she does it all... even though a few days with michael would be even better lol

Trust me, I have seen some fans rip into mer and even mentioned to her hair dresser how he is always doing her good but not merdith lmao. Maybe it looks better in person? IDK but I can tell from the video adriana eyebrows are still normal and also merdith did do her makeup at the marc jacobs event and she looked good. Maybe, hopefully, she decided to improve her skills when it comes to adriana.

@alptugoner

9iZGEyCx.jpg

Mo6OBsPG.jpg

Glad you mentioned Michael! It's been such a long time since she trained with him. I miss them together and honestly when she was with him she never had problems with that tummy part  :ninja:

Bingo lol. But I think with the running she will have it under control. Thats what running helps out with alot

She looks good

Yeah, I believe this was from last night. She looked younger than usual with this kind of makeup on and then I noticed not only her eyebrows but her round cheeks are back. I haven't seen her cheeks look like this  and her face this shape since like 2002-2003, esp with this kind of makeup on.

post-44858-0-81854700-1437222535_thumb.j

Would love for her to keep all that she is doing to be super healthy all the way to the VSFS.