Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She's simply breathtaking. It's one thing to be on display for the red carpet, for the runway, or for a shoot, but to look this fabulous in a casual setting speaks volumes about Adriana.  The Queen.

Tsk :( basic makeup. I dont wanna hoard pics of this event lol 

Me neither. I gotta go back a few pages to remind myself this isn't all adriana's fault lol.

Other than the fact she keeps letting this chick make her look like this.

Honestly she could have showed without any makeup and look better than this

i think she looks great :wub2:

Exclusive: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Carine Roitfeld’s AmfAR Runway Show

The CR Fashion Book editor in chief (who will be sporting Saint Laurent tonight) tells Style.com that it will be Adriana Lima, wearing Tom Ford, who will open the show.

http://www.style.com/culture/parties/2015/carine-roitfeld-behind-the-scenes-amfar

yeah a number of people think she look good. I just personally thinks she looks like a racoon with all that makeup. And ya'll know me, I give her the benefit of the doubt alot lol. I'm tired of whoever keeps doing these kinds of looks on her. I can't do it anymore lol.

well i think she looks good, i understand that some people don't like the make up. I'm surprised that she works and knows so many people from the fashion industry but its always something missing, like the hair, the dress or the make up. I have seen Irina Shayk at cannes  the last days and she looked stunning on all appearances. especially the one from today. I had nothing to complain on her.