Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I love the makeup and hair, and the after party dress is so sexy.  The long dress at the gala? Not so much.  I like that she went for the look, but I just don't love the look.  Again, I say, that after party look is HOTTTT.

I love the makeup and hair, and the after party dress is so sexy.  The long dress at the gala? Not so much.  I like that she went for the look, but I just don't love the look.  Again, I say, that after party look is HOTTTT.

yeah she looks great at the afterparty :wub2:  and eduardo too :hehe:

zqEmZUaW.jpg gaZ5mU8D.jpg HofETbuD.jpg iaWL3Fkk.jpg mFmgEDps.jpg ot2dMZai.jpg

I think even adriana herself didn't even like the met dress lol. She posted it on instagram and deleted and posted basically just her makeup and hair. Which was good. They really did save her and the fact that she with with something different than whats usual for her

I think because she looks so nice people want her to just go all out so bad because it would be overwhelming..slayage. But yeah the dress wasn't bad exactly just not up to par with the her looks and hair and makeup. If it was that bad she wouldn't shine as much as she did. I think she is one of the most talked about celebs that went there and def one of the most talked about models. If not the most talked about one because alot of models were there and I didn't even know it lol and there aren't as many pictures of them.

The makeup highlighted how nice her face is. Its not only pretty but its seriously one of the most flawless. From the eyes, to the nose, the lips.