Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Her hair was nice don't get me wrong, but I don't think she has mastered how to properly wear it while wearing certain dress styles. I think an up-do or sleek pony tail (even though we've seen that look a million times) would've been more appropriate with this dress to showcase the chest part better. But just my opinion.

Thanks all for the pictures. Hope to see her more at high profile events.

I liked the hair and makeup. I never even look at what she is actually wearing because I know I won't like it lol. So she looked good to me. I agree that Irina's look over all was better but for some reason Adriana got all the attention for her look. Media wise she was it. I think its because she is a stunning model though.. so, even if her dress wasn't the best her beauty saves her. I am numb to her bad styling at this point and it seems like the media is too lol.

I don't think she should have put her hair up. For one, its very long. And thats the looks she always does. And people always complain. Especially with that red lipstick, I know alot of people would be like "its always the same hair slick back and makeup" on top of her dress already not being cute. Its good that she was different and I think thats the reason why she got so much hype with her appearance.

IkR, only Perez Hilton called her out on the dress. The rest were like OMG. Was it Harper's Bazaar that said she stole the show or something? I was like come on. I personally am ok with the dress, but irina did honestly look better than her. Even the comments favored Adriana. Idgi

Yeah they said she was the belle of the ball. And on alot of social media just random people posted her looked and praised her. It had to be the face and hair that made people go crazy lol. I know she is one of the most liked models but still how did she avoid getting slandered or how others didn't have as much hype for their look is surprising

I actually love the dress and makeup :ninja: My only problem was the hair but hey ... With a face like that she could wear a potato bag and people would still think she's perfection :rofl:

I actually love the dress and makeup :ninja: My only problem was the hair but hey ... With a face like that she could wear a potato bag and people would still think she's perfection

:rofl:smily%20new%20one.gif haha so true!!

adrianalima

Fora de foco, mas gosto da foto! Boa noite. Blurry picture but I like it. Good night to the best people in this world. Kisses to each one of you.Love you.❤❤❤❤

post-88008-0-1446078808-90855_thumb.jpg