Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

What is everybody else doing? Better one than none at the end of the day. 

How do you know it's none? Just because not everyone takes a photo with huge check doesn't mean that people don't donate money or do good in this world.

You obviously didn't read the last three things I said. You are out of your mind if you think not being seen doing more good in the world is going to get you more respect than it being seen. And eventually it will always been seen. People who are seen doing it. Get credit for doing it. And get known for doing it. Those who don't, simply do not. You can not just assume that. You can't say somebody did something if you don't see not one hint of it.

How do you know it's none? Just because not everyone takes a photo with huge check doesn't mean that people don't donate money or do good in this world.

You obviously didn't read the last three things I said. You are out of your mind if you think not being seen doing more good in the world is going to get you more respect than it being seen. And eventually it will always been seen.

So basically, PR.

You just confirmed exactly what I wrote at the beginning.

IWC doing things so that public can applaud them for being so "generous".

$22k from a multibillion dollar company.

*standing ovation*

You obviously didn't read the last three things I said. You are out of your mind if you think not being seen doing more good in the world is going to get you more respect than it being seen. And eventually it will always been seen.

So basically, PR.

You just confirmed exactly what I wrote at the beginning.

IWC doing things so that public can applaud them for being so "generous".

$22k from a multibillion dollar company.

*standing ovation*

All i know is you wouldn't be doing it if it were someone else

okzkhe.gif

Guess we'd have to wait for an entire analysis of charity work done by people you care for and judge the amount of donation they give. Whenever that actually happens. Until then continue to love them all the same, and analyze the photos we see of them doing everything but this, analyze their vacation and work photos or them walking down a street. And just continue to give shit to those who are seen helping someone else out. Judge them by the amount they give, turn it into a bad thing and just ignore what they actually did to help.

Seen it all before.

It's a children's hospital. Were they going to send out a healthy one? Have you ever been apart of or seen a program when a figure like her comes and someone is chosen to speak and be apart of it on behalf of the other children. I have. it happens all the time. It happens at schools. But this a children's hospital. They are going to have somebody to represent all the rest of them. And you can't expect a healthy child when it is a hospital

You are so hostile you aren't being logical. I don't think you are one to talk about bad taste. I mean the initial issue with you, the first thing you said was it wasn't alot to donate. 22k was not enough. If you were genuine about your point someone like you should know that stuff doesn't have a limit and shouldn't matter much. But it did to you. You are no better than the point you are making.

You know what? Just go and kill her because she did a charity and according to you it's a disaster..She did something what famous people doing all the time! And doesn't matter how much money IWC gave to them..because those money are going to help! She's doing charity as well and long time and now it's a big problem for you? And if 22K isn't enough just go and donate from your own pocket..

@TKC

I don't understand why (now in 3rd post) are you directly attacking me, when all I did was talk against IWC.

Furthermore I never stooped down on your "higher than you" level and attacked you.

I don't really mind, just pointing it out.

They could've donated money without PR event. They could've donated money and maybe just tweeted about it or posting on a website if they really felt the need to communicate to public.

Taking a photo with a sick child is completely not needed. Hospital CEO could've received donation just fine. That HUGE piece of cardboard serves only for self-promotion. It's not like you can walk in the bank and cash it in. And at the end of the day, donation sum is pathetic.

$22k.

I never attacked Adriana but IWC. It IS in bad taste. Period.

You can be Stan all you want about it, but it doesn't make the truth disappear.

You know what? Just go and kill her because she did a charity and according to you it's a disaster..She did something what famous people doing all the time! And doesn't matter how much money IWC gave to them..because those money are going to help! She's doing charity as well and long time and now it's a big problem for you? And if 22K isn't enough just go and donate from your own pocket..

^.

As somebody who has worked with charities I can tell you you may be surprised at the amount of work celebrities do with them which never gets publicized or heard about. It's not at all the case that we always hear of everything people do. Of course companies do things like this for PR but at the same time I'm not going to criticize them for it because whatever the reasons any donation is better than nothing.

Yikes :ninja: How did a charitable donation turn into this :ninja: Schemer, I fully understand your stance here but to bring the politics of donations and what percentage any individual or multinational corporation should donate is a whole other outlet/forum, wrong place dude :pinch: You've completely sidelined the convo into the wrong direction and you need to learn there is a place and time for everything and you are out of line here dude.

^ Exactly my point, this isn't the "IWC donations topic" the topic title reads: Adrian Lima - Candids.

If you want, create a topic in the General Discussion subforum about "IWC" and how multinational corporations need to do more to help bridge the wealth gap whether in donations or proper wages for their employes. I'm actually quite interested in the discussion and would gladly have the such. Just please don't do it on here and try to keep the convo in line.

^ Once again, I get she was part of an event that took place in a hospital which opened up a library from donations by multinational corporations such as IWC. Just try not to steer the convo in a completely different tangent like you did with donation percentages and the PR behind them, that's all I ask.