Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

There are so many little things that can be done that takes no time or effort and she's creeping on instagram all the time. Having an event? Take a selfie and share it before event and say something like "Can't wait to meet my fans" or "Thanks everyone(hella lot of people)for coming" or just repost a photographers pics from event, She saw two fashion shows last week, she could take pic of models and I bet she met and chatted with some new people,share it with your followers,share a pic with your makeup artist doing your makeup, thank the company for having u,she sometimes does this stuff but could do more often and she doesn't even go to events every night, it literally takes no time, it's some of the things that should be done, she's giving me the vibe like she's being forced to get out of the bed and be model,what is probably not at all, I'm saying this as a huge fan of her, being active on internet became part of every celeb's job,I feel like she's fading,she shouldn't be fading she is one of few models in her 30's still booking amazing jobs that not even young models do. As mentioned many models changed like Lily, until she made twitter and instagram nobody cared about her, but she's doing so great now.

Why does it matter if she doesn't like to go to events every night or not? It's her life, and as a huge fan you should respect that. Adriana doesn't do many things like most models do, but that's what makes her unique...and I love that about her. I think everyone continuously complains on everything she does. Seriously calm down, we don't own her she's a grown woman she could do what she wants.

As mentioned many models changed like Lily, until she made twitter and instagram nobody cared about her, but she's doing so great now.

Taylor Swift helped too. I thought Rihanna is going to end up as Adri's "Taylor" but nothing.

Probably will never happen if Ciara comes in for the kill.

:hehe: Ana Beatriz Barros:

"As in all places there are nice people and there are horrible people" but "at the Victoria's Secret, which is important, there are quite a witches'. Barros explained that not all are "witches". Some, like Adriana Lima, or Gisele Bundchen are good friends with her.

i didn't know she is a good friend of adriana, and i never expected they are all angels, maybe it changed now since her last show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISptpObpErY#t=342

Lol! What on Earth??? How can she imply that the other girls are witches hahaha! Surely that's counter intuitive for her and damages the "sisterly/familial" VS image?

Why does it matter if she doesn't like to go to events every night or not? It's her life, and as a huge fan you should respect that. Adriana doesn't do many things like most models do, but that's what makes her unique...and I love that about her. I think everyone continuously complains on everything she does. Seriously calm down, we don't own her she's a grown woman she could do what she wants.

This. The fact that Adriana doesn't feel the need to post selfies every day (or multiple selfies a day) makes me like her even more. Sure, selfies are fun but there is a limit. Some models really do seem to post them just to get even more attention...

chef_iriedawta

I spent ten days in her presence ..☺..what a light ... amazingly beautiful energy ☺... will be happy to be her#chef anytime ☺..has been placed on the #iriepeepslist☺... @adrianalima ...#newsuperfan ..#Angel#ChefIrie #ChefLorraine #privatedining #privatechef#adrianalima #victoriasecret ##beautifulsoul

post-62475-0-42271900-1424252870_thumb.j

They went away after the special though ^ she didn't have them after the fashion show and she barely had them during the SB. it depends on who does her makeup. She looked fine at the VS V-day event.

I just wish it would stop because those eye eye brows just aren't for her. They alter her look and she looks like someone who got work done because she looks so different. her eye brows aren't that shape naturally for a reason.

But I wouldn't stress out about it as much as some of you all are. Its just makeup lol her eye brows are never permanently like that(hence the recent photo of her that was shared with the chef, her eyebrows are normal). And not everyone is going to do them like that.