Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

and Jen Atkin,he did her hair once it was gorgeous.I think she needs to do something with her hair, dye more than one shade, go lighter it's 2015, not saying she's bad oe anything but wanna see some change from her

Me too. A chocolate brown with some dimension. Different colors of brown.

and Jen Atkin,he did her hair once it was gorgeous.I think she needs to do something with her hair, dye more than one shade, go lighter it's 2015, not saying she's bad oe anything but wanna see some change from her

Me too. A chocolate brown with some dimension. Different colors of brown.
I thought the same. I feel like she needs someone to help her with all that, get some cool people to work with and not just her looks but her networks and everything, she's so alive in High Fashion right now yet I think she's not having good promotion, models much lower than her have bigger name, like she's so alive but so dead in social media tbh, she needs to make big changes,starting from little stuff like share more of her work on instagram, talk more about things she does, I know she's not into herself like some models and doesn't care about fame and that stuff but she can't even do it all alone, if someone helped her and adviced her I'm sure she would agree.

I so agree Bombshell. I don't under how she continues to be a disappointment with her sense of style. I don't think there is any other model in the industry that has the same career longevity whose style stinks like this. Most of the time, models evolve into fashionistas (Lily, Miranda etc).Sometimes it looks like Valentina dresses her up. It's tragic.

Her social media accounts, well, at least they aren't as stale as it used to be, but just like everything with her, it needs improvement. I mean, how hard is it to post your new maybelline ad on instagram or your latest editorial on Facebook? Most times she post her new work on Facebook and instead of acknowledging it's new, she'd accompany it with some stupid quote.

if she can't do simple things like this, then she needs to surround herself with people who can do it for her. It's not like she can't afford it. And whether or not she likes it, social media followers gets celebrities/mmodels contracts. But then again, she has to be doing something right in the selling product department because we see the numbers after brands use her name and it's always a success