Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I've never seen these pics(random Google search):

post-89417-0-1446078577-12091_thumb.jpg

post-89417-0-1446078577-14065_thumb.jpg

I really love Adriana, and think she is the most gorgeous Always but I just can´t... I can't ...her teeth... sorry....
What's wrong with her teeth? I don't see anything wrong with them... Yeah she's making a funny face but her teeth don't look that weird to me :p

And about that Joe guy, I think he looks fine. Who cares who's she dating? It's her life. What matters is that she is happy!

^ I know! I don't even bother responding to those comment about her teeth.

First, they are not so bad. And to me, she has the most beautiful, genuine smile.

they not her genuine smile is one of the best.. I find not alot of vs models have the best smiles lol, adriana has one of the prettiest without veeners or teeth that had braces (not bashing models who got braces because Miranda's smile was also one of the prettiest)

It's hard to make Adriana look bad because she never really does, but Meredith Baraf does some shitty make up. I wish Adriana picked someone else to take everywhere. Like Hung Vanngo. I think she found the perfect hair stylist finally in Anthony Cristiano. She just needs that make up artist who can beat that face without overdoing it, but without looking like she has nothing on either.

It's hard to make Adriana look bad because she never really does, but Meredith Baraf does some shitty make up. I wish Adriana picked someone else to take everywhere. Like Hung Vanngo. I think she found the perfect hair stylist finally in Anthony Cristiano. She just needs that make up artist who can beat that face without overdoing it, but without looking like she has nothing on either.

I was just thinking that! When she does her makeup Adrianas face looks dirty somehow. I don't know how to describe it better... Last years Leather&Laces party is a perfect example.

I love when Carolina Gonzalez does her makeup! She always does an amazing job on all VS girls.

In my opinion, Adriana looks best with straight eyebrows. Hers are naturally low set so an exaggerated arch just looks weird on her.

We didn't get many pictures as we did last year when she did it with Ale.

according to someone who went, she was late. so thats probably why not alot of pics and looking at her makeup, we don't want those pics lol

agree about her eye brows, they naturally don't have much of an arch and it actually does better F*** those who keep trying to give them to her. Well a little arch is fine but really tall ones like this is a no. I think her eyes are too fierce for that, thats why god gave her the natural ones she has lol