Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Ehhh. I.. I just wish she would date men with a little more sense. He looks like a jersey shore douche bag reject. That's all I will say on that note

He does look like ronnie LOL. Hey she attracts those kinda dudes, remember Pauly D and Vinny were admitting how much they like her last year during the VSFS. And apparently she is attracted to them too, looking at this guy and when she found out about the tat pauly d got of her she followed him, like some of his selfie and everything. Atleast someone like pauly d ain't that bad physically, but they do all seem to be douches attitude wise at the end of the day lol.

If it make you all feel any better, remember this is just the FIRST real boyfriend after her separation. Which pretty much means he not gonna be there for too long, not until the end lol. That never happens. The first one is a rebound for the most part. After the second guy, start bitching.

You also all have ridiculous standards if you think he is hideous. He is legitimately just a normal average looking big guy. I would hate to see the reaction on here to somebody who was truly terrible looking. I suppose it is logical that on a forum dedicated to models and beautiful people there would be somewhat of a skewed perspective on looks from some of the posters.

If it make you all feel any better, remember this is just the FIRST real boyfriend after her separation. Which pretty much means he not gonna be there for too long, not until the end lol. That never happens. The first one is a rebound for the most part. After the second guy, start bitching.

cedric wAs supposed to be rebound.big jo is rebound of the rebound :D

You also all have ridiculous standards if you think he is hideous. He is legitimately just a normal average looking big guy. I would hate to see the reaction on here to somebody who was truly terrible looking. I suppose it is logical that on a forum dedicated to models and beautiful people there would be somewhat of a skewed perspective on looks from some of the posters.

THANK YOU. And to the people who say Marko looked better, you should be ashamed of yourselves and get your eyes checked. :ninja:

Looking at those pictures, are we sure he's her boyfriend? Looks more like someone she hired to help her out while shopping.Bodyguard?

go back few pages, there is a dinner with their friends and they are really close together

@savanna

if you ignore marko s eye or put on shades he s better looking but is it important?no.cedric was a major downgrade pesonality wise(i dont think father of her daughters worse than cedric if you considered  personality and mentally).but you and some her fan girls when she dated cedric were very exited, disses marko because of his looks.