Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

If she is happy I am. But I don't know how I feel about him being low profile. I don't mean that superficially just I feel like that may have been the problem with marko. Al though we don't know what went down with him and her for sure, BUT I think couples who both are in the same lime light as each other works better for the most part. I could be wrong for Adriana.

Also, it is a good look she stopped dating way high profile men anyway

If she is happy I am. But I don't know how I feel about him being low profile. I don't mean that superficially just I feel like that may have been the problem with marko. Al though we don't know what went down with him and her for sure, BUT I think couples who both are in the same lime light as each other works better for the most part. I could be wrong for Adriana.

Yea!! Game over for that Turkish magnate she was rumored to be with :clap:

Yea!! Game over for that Turkish magnate she was rumored to be with :clap:

i dont think game is over. she will come to turkey soon. he still has a chance

I feel really sad for you that think Adriana should pick men based just in their looks, that is pathetic o.O

If she likes him and is happy, that's all that matters. I got that. I guess I just didn't expect the new guy to be so...similar to Marko.

I don't think she should date men based on their looks. I am just a human being with eyes and I couldn't help but notice that.

i am sorry for making you feel "sad". I hope you feel better, you sensitive soul!

@isabell

yes :D she thought that they had a relationship. she threw away marriage for him but he just fun with her.hit and quit .he has always a girfriend (sandra kubicka),  i think his girlfriend gives him free pass let him plays around.last time they were dating (december) her girlfriend was on trip during that time he fun with her

@emerald7

when this photo taken she was with francisco

How do you know this? I don't think she ever dated Cedric. It was just a rumor.Same with Jusin Bieber. Adriana takes a picture with a man and rumors start flying they're in a relationship  :hehe:

I feel really sad for you that think Adriana should pick men based just in their looks, that is pathetic o.O

If she likes him and is happy, that's all that matters. I got that. I guess I just didn't expect the new guy to be so...similar to Marko.

I don't think she should date men based on their looks. I am just a human being with eyes and I couldn't help but notice that.

i am sorry for making you feel "sad". I hope you feel better, you sensitive soul!

she dated man on his looks (cedric gervais) but she cant handle him. this is why she choose man who thinks he is lucky for being with her so she can keep him

That Acun guy is just creepy. I mean the guy has two wives?

Let's try and keep on topic and not go into the world of cancer induced Autism, - Thanks a million

100% so... Adriana or Cedric?  :whistle: And that's pretty impossible #justsaying

That Acun guy is just creepy. I mean the guy has two wives?

Let's try and keep on topic and not go into the world of cancer induced Autism, - Thanks a million

100% so... Adriana or Cedric?  :whistle: And that's pretty impossible #justsaying

close tocedric. why did you say it is impossible

No, just no way he is her body guard or friend, just going once on his ig us enough to see they are dating, they are probably dating for like 13 weeks since thats when her comments are from, She basically has it all confirmed with her comments, with hearts,kisses and all, for me he doesn't seem like a serious guy "Big Jo" lol but i dont know him so i cant say but all we know is hes 30 and his name is Joe

Chivalry? Or is VS Angel Adriana Lima TOO GOOD to Pump Her Own Gas?

post-88008-0-1446078571-63152_thumb.jpg

http://www.gossipextra.com/2015/01/29/adriana-lima-gas-pump-miami-4405/

its eduardo . . . .

"And Lima didn’t stay on the meat market too long. She’s been spotted holding hands with a new, hunky, tattooed man were spotted holding hands today in Miami Beach."